Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: house beta map (my first one)

Default house beta map (my first one)

ok,i made this,it took a couple hours and its not that great,but its my first one and plz tell me what you'd like to see in the next one if i make one
    (which i probably will) and i would gladly appreciate it for that and if you comment on it but dont be too
    harsh.....thanks and the map has two,two story houses with tables chairs and a bed in the upstairs and stairs leading to the roof.......OH! and if i messed up with the textures and if you can't see the textures on the map when u play plz tell me,and if you know how to fix it tell me also

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/123411/HOUSE.zip

Could you make the screenshots a lil smaller plz.

yes,but have u tried it?

I just tried, and I see one problem that is easy to fix. Iris wants to load the textures from "textures/quake2" and not "textures/house".

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

does that make a difference? well,then u can just ignore the ones from the house then or just delete em and make sure you have the quake2 folder with all those targa files on your psp but remember that you have to take out all of the textures from the folders within the quake2 folder,or i could be wrong about that,idk,thats what i had to do so that i could load the textures in gtkradient

I just changed the folder from house to quake2 And yes I like it! It is pretty good!

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

oh thank you thank you thank you! you dont know how happy i am that somebody actually likes it!!!! and if you wouldn't mind,tell me what type of household items or maybe even garage items or ouside items you would like in the next one

For outside:
    Trees
    Rocks

For Inside:
    TV
    Kitchen with microwave, frigde, stove, ect

For gargae:
    Tool box
    Car

And try to make some more housey looking textures. If you need some help with making textures PM and I can try to help

ya,i have trouble with moving vertices around,i dont know why,but it just doesn't work like i thought it should,produkt knows what im talking about i think,when in 3ds max the vertices move a bit different in a way i like,and when i rotate it sideways it still goes up and down and different ways i dont want it to go...oh and shilo do you have any type of messenger you could pm me?

never nice, only problem i see is its abit "squarey", but its a beta so this will get better, very good start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information