Thread: PSP Down Gradeing

Default PSP Down Gradeing

i got a PSP and i updated it to 2.60. but i got the Evil Dead UMD and it has and updater on it for 1.20 or somthing, can someone thrown togehter a small programe that forces it to run?

You can't downgrade a 2.6 psp, only a 2.0 psp.

exactly to learn more about the downgrader visit its home site here---> MPH Website -tools
    to learn exactly WHY it is you cant downgrade learn more about YOUR psp here ------>kaisers really good hb guide this guide was made by my fav. DCemu member KAISER so you know its reliable info ive passed this link on to over 500 people now and all of the are SMARTER homebrew gamers for it so take the time to read about your firmeware...BECAUSE we do not have KERNALL access in versions 2.0 and up the psp has more limitations than say firmewares 1.0 or 1.5....another dev company to keep your eye on is the creators of a 2.o proggy called SET X now set x DOES NOT CURRENTLY work for any other firmeware than 2.0 but OMG is it ever amazing!!! what is SET X well it can actually TOGGLE between firmewares...TRICK THE PSP into beleaving that your 2.0 psp is a 2.6 i use this to play 2.6 required games like dbz shin budokai of wich is 2.6 but with SET X i can play it on a 2.0 ......this is of NO USE to YOU AT THIS POINT but keep your eyes open for future 2.6 version of set x here----->SonyxTeam.com
    and for gods sake dont ever BUY a downgrader because THERE IS A FAKE ONE BEING SOLD CALLED DOCS DOWNGRADER SO BEWARE>>> you have been warned its a ripp off...
    hope this helps out peace out VettaCossX

Yeah il make you a program.....

it might take me 5 years though !!

Be patient, one day it will be done.

Or your can buy that mod-chip when it comes out

you make 5 years sound so close.

ill keep an eye on SET X then, sounds good but for now is there anything that will work on my PSP? what so ever!?

Quote Originally Posted by Elsid
    you make 5 years sound so close.
    Yeah im only a very amature coder at the moment..... it would probably take me about 15 years really!

Quote Originally Posted by King DS
    ill keep an eye on SET X then, sounds good but for now is there anything that will work on my PSP? what so ever!?
    Yep. About 70 % of hombrew works on v2.60 psp's.

Go to www.noobz.eu to download the gta eboot loader and find out what does and doesn't work

Thread Information