Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: MAME4ALL new version!!!!

DCEmu Rookie

Holy sh*t!

Franxis welcome ! For anyone who doesn't know, Franxis is the amazing coder that has made mame for gp2x, which is an incredible port ( http://www.talfi.net/gp32_franxis/ ), glad to see you around, I hope you can give us some of your magic coding for the psp

And welcome again

Quote Originally Posted by aleborri
    Holy sh*t!

Franxis welcome ! For anyone who doesn't know, Franxis is the amazing coder that has made mame for gp2x, which is an incredible port ( http://www.talfi.net/gp32_franxis/ ), glad to see you around, I hope you can give us some of your magic coding for the psp

And welcome again

Yep, this guy knows his stuff.

This would be amazing to have similar compatibility as the gp32. ...fingers crossed.

I cross my fingers. Goodluck Franxis.

Kech, are you the main programmer of MAME4ALL-PSP? And do you have a website/homepage for MAME4ALL-PSP?

Am using the latest version 0.0.3. The only games I could get MAME4ALL-PSP to recognise was:
    Tetris ($#@!tail set 1 & 2)
    Tetris (set 1 & 2)
    Tetris (bootleg)
    Super Bubble Bobble

Am trying other simple games like Simpsons, Super Street Fighter2 but it won't recognise it. I tried unzipping then zipping it up again using Windows Explorer built-in zip functionality. Still doesn't work.

PS: not to confuse you, but TTYman is developing PSP-MAME4ALL (http://ttyman.free.fr/). Maybe you guys could help each other?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewwan1980 View Post
    Kech, are you the main programmer of MAME4ALL-PSP? And do you have a website/homepage for MAME4ALL-PSP?

Am using the latest version 0.0.3. The only games I could get MAME4ALL-PSP to recognise was:
    Tetris ($#@!tail set 1 & 2)
    Tetris (set 1 & 2)
    Tetris (bootleg)
    Super Bubble Bobble

Am trying other simple games like Simpsons, Super Street Fighter2 but it won't recognise it. I tried unzipping then zipping it up again using Windows Explorer built-in zip functionality. Still doesn't work.

PS: not to confuse you, but TTYman is developing PSP-MAME4ALL (http://ttyman.free.fr/). Maybe you guys could help each other?
    Kech has already posted on TTYmans site on the r2 build. :thumbup:

I have lots of ROMs that work perfectly with MAME (www.mame.net) but when I try them out in MAME4ALL (windows) only 5 are recognise. Do we use clrmame to convert to MAME4ALL ? How?

Hi,

Thanks for a great program, been playing Choplifter a lot.. Now that's taking me back to my Childhood.. .

To the person who asked about Elevator Action, the version that works is the Bootleg one for me. The Normal version gives me the same blank screen.

Now a couple of questions of my own.

1) - Is there anyway of accessing the DIP switches (ie the configuration of the arcade machine) as there is in the full blown Mame?

2) - Is there anyway of seeing which ROM is it failing on when it fails?

3) - Anyone got APB working yet? I've tried a couple of ROMS (APB1 & ABP2), I even copied all the APB roms into the ROM folder.

PS - 4) - The NeoGeo rom, does it have to be in the Games Rom Zip file or can it be in it's own zip as per the full blown Mame?
    Cheers,

Paul

this sucks all i get is a black screen DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Quote Originally Posted by thesaminal View Post
    this sucks all i get is a black screen DO NOT DOWNLOAD
    Is your PSP hacked to run homebrew? If so, did you copy the files to a folder in GAME150 folder?

im a noob but i have been working on my psp for the last 24 hrs. I wanted to say wow... this is not easy. But i have 371.m33-4 with the 1.50kenral ver2. I also have Mame4allpsp ver 0.0.3. I have followed many guides on loading the roms... when i do i get error message "unable to allocate rom", I also tried to check romsets which i dont know anything about. So i have tried to see if there was any other ways i have tried pretty much every thing.

my questions:

is this an update for mame4allpsp 0.0.3ver?

How can i get these roms to work?

does have to do with my cfw 3.71m33-4?

Can i find a guide on mamegpx on to how i can install if need be?

Thanks in advance

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information