Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4AllPSP 0.0.2 New Version Now in 2.++

No funciona en mi 2.5 + GTA.

Donīt works in my 2.5 with emenu GTA

Quote Originally Posted by migsgiz
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25793

nobody said sony i have a sandisk ULTRA II 4.0GB MEMORY STICK PRO DUO $199.99 PLUS TAX ($216.17)
    it on the market( JUST LOOK AROUND)
    ok....I was calling B.S and now stand corrected....

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    as a matter of fact its a 29 mb game im POSITIVE and it is indeed a CPS2 game....very very POSSIBLE as far as the rom size is concerned.....

and as far as POSSIBLE is concerned KEEP in mind that all the nay-sayers thought that n64 was IMPOSSIBLE....lmao....

as they say if theres a decryption theres an encryption and vice vera

its weather you have the talent and WILL to make a good cps2 emu.....and to be honest marvel vs capcom is prob the BEST fighting game EVER!!!
    Off Topic
    "vettacossx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    as a matter of fact its a 29 mb game im POSITIVE and it is indeed a CPS2 game....very very POSSIBLE as far as the rom size is concerned.....

and as far as POSSIBLE is concerned KEEP in mind that all the nay-sayers thought that n64 was IMPOSSIBLE....lmao....

as they say if theres a decryption theres an encryption and vice vera

its weather you have the talent and WILL to make a good cps2 emu.....and to be honest marvel vs capcom is prob the BEST fighting game EVER!!!

Off Topic
    "vettacossx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

DCEmu Newbie

Angry compatible

does this function with all firmwares? if so, what are specs to get running? why is there no fricking read me file to help with these issues?

DCEmu Newbie

the files of the bios go inside the zip of the roms

have as soon as that this emu for the time being does not work with roms but large that 7 or 8 megas, itself this working in this aspect

the pad nalogic not work by small problems with the directions, it is expected that work in the following one release

and itself this working to improve the compatibility and that work in 2. xx

a greeting

DCEmu Newbie

have as soon as that this emu for the time being does not work with roms but large that 7 or 8 megas, itself this working in this aspect

the even analogic not work, by problems in the directions, it is expected that work in the following one release,

a greeting

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSMoke
    Joust stops at "Factory Settings Restored" and won't continue.
    Just reset the game using select+start.

It should work on all william games.

Regards.

DCEmu Newbie

the even analogic not work, by problems in the directions, it is expected that work in the following one release,

a greeting

Quote Originally Posted by ste
    Are your rom-sets named correctly? ie not just the zip but everything in them.
    I've downloaded CLRmamepro, and have it scan my PSP rom directory with the datfile "MAME GP2X 2.3". It tells me which files are missing from my roms, but it won't fix them or rename them... and every version of the rom I download does not include them. Pac-man, Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, and a slew of other games won't load. (Yet I can get CPS1 and Neo-geo games to load. Go ****in' figure.) Will someone tell me EXACTLY what I need to do to get these GD'mned games to work?!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BFEORE I CHUCK MY MONITOR OUT THE WINDOW.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information