Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: MY PSP got Partially Bricked!!! HELP!!

Default Dude....

Damn man, I just updated while I get up my knowledge on the whole PSP hacking thing. Then when they come out with a 100% working downgrader for my Version, I will begin doing this stuff.

Anyways, sorry man, if I knew anything that could help you, I would help you fix this problem.
    I used to know a place, where you could buy like broken PSP's and get parts for all game consoles, with a working chip inside and stuff. That is how I got another Optical Drive for my PS2, since my first one broke.
    But I will look it up, all the stuff is cheeaaap, and it tells you what is wrong with the item you want to buy and everything.

Unhappy

man im really sorry to hear about this
    no you thinck the mod chip will actully work
    where did you buy it and did you get an extended warenty

once to get a 1.5 firmware psp,(before downgrader)
    i told toys r usthem the psp was broken and they didnt even check
    i bought the toys r us extened warrenty though

Quote Originally Posted by Jakari-Kun
    I used to know a place, where you could buy like broken PSP's and get parts for all game consoles, with a working chip inside and stuff. That is how I got another Optical Drive for my PS2, since my first one broke.
    But I will look it up, all the stuff is cheeaaap, and it tells you what is wrong with the item you want to buy and everything.
    That would be very helpful of you, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja9393
    where did you buy it and did you get an extended warenty
    I got my PSP on day 1 when it came out here in the U.S.A...at GameStop....I've never cared much about waranties, but still, my PSP is already more than a year old, so if I did have a waranty it would be voided already.

DCEmu Newbie

i unfortunately have the same problem with you cause I did the same thing with theme creator Pack...and that file...I should have read this thread before i did the flashing but...
    i see that there is no solution...

if you can use wipeout pure's hacked web browser download the origonal file that got corrupted and save it to the root of your memory stick to overwrite the currupt file

Gizmo....saving the topmenu_plugin.rco file to the root of my memory stick will not overwrite the corrupted flash file....for the last time...lol just kidding, but it won't, it doesn't work that easily.

you know what then go f**k your self dont talk to me ever again.

lol just playin but i wish it was that easy

DCEmu Newbie

how much did u payed whole?,and installed

FINE THEN!!! (slams door and goes to the nearest bar to drink Guiness) lol

Yeah, I know what you mean...BTW, I do have the original file just sitting there on the MS root, It's been there ever since I bricked my PSP...Oh well, good thing I'm finally getting it modded.

I have a friend of the family who is a computer techie for a local hospital...He also has an inside contact person that works for newegg.com

They're helping me get the UP chip for $70 U.S. and my friend and me went over the installation diagrams last night, and he says he's more than confident that he can do it...He's already performed various mods to other consoles before, like the PSone modchip, the old GameBoy Advance Afterburner inside lights for his son's, and recently he toyed around with the insides of an Xbox 360, although I forgot what mod he did on it...But yeah, I'm really excited, and we're probably gonna have some nice B.B.Q. and beer on that day, too...so It'll be a lot of fun.

DCEmu Newbie

So maybe thats the solution too for me...(or a new motherboard...)...i know about soldering and I have done some easy things but soldering to psp for me is too risky...

Thread Information