Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Media Launcher

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by oregono
    i have a max media player and i have a question:

I have a ezf advance (gba) flashcart
    I use the .nds to .gba converter, but when i fire up the nds, all i get after the load screen is a white screen. What gives? Am i doing something wrong??
    try renaming your new file .nds

i think that should work

You know can anybody just give me a list of the perfect set up or what works good for them for NDS lite homebrew(Stuff that is needed). Where can i get all of it for a good price? I've been looking around and i think that all i need is The max media launcher (which hooks in the DS slot and appears to be the best) And then i need some sort of flash cart thats compatable with Media launcher. Perferably a 2 gig (which goes in the GBA slot). And finaly i think i need some sort of USB to transfer files to the flash cart. Is that all i need to do? Thanx in advance.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vernonjr
    try renaming your new file .nds

i think that should work

didnt work - i do have a jap version, but its a region free machine, so who knows.

G6Flash 3rd Gen 2G Flash Cart Set, this plus the max media launcher should be all that i need right?

DCEmu Rookie

you can save and run .nds files, films, and music on the MAX Media Dock. i think you can run backed up ROM's but not sure if you can save.

DCEmu Newbie

on the max media dock can you play .GBA and .NDS ROMs because all i really want to do.
    and if there are none that what sort of Flash card and equipment do i need to play those roms, and can someone send me a link to a site to where i can buy the equipment i need, (only if the max media dock does not play .gba, and .nds.) thank you in advance.

DCEmu Rookie

you get MAX Media Player software included with the MAX Media Dock. that will make you run apps and stuff. the other thing that you put in the GBA slot is the brain. i have bought my MAX Media Dock with 1GB

Get M3/SuperCard + appropriate memory stick. As far as MML, it does not sleep so I'd just use it to flash the DS and move on with the show. It should work with most flash carts though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information