Thread: Keyboard on the PSP?

Default Keyboard on the PSP?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but i am a lurker in this community and have been for years =P.

Anyway, I was looking at the Super Nintendo emulator for the GBA, the one with the super nintendo controller modification. And i thought, cant someone code something similar for the PSP? Why not use a USB converter to plug a keyboard into the top of the PSP and make some software to be able to use it?

Just an idea.

I think Sony has promised a keyboard, but I doubt that will ever be released (remember how they said the PSP could also translate languages?)

and if you ask me, the text input that the TYL .04 system, and the links2 browser, the AFKIM program, and pspradio all have a good text input system, easy to use and get used to... i dont remember what its called, but its cool

Quote Originally Posted by jman420
    and if you ask me, the text input that the TYL .04 system, and the links2 browser, the AFKIM program, and pspradio all have a good text input system, easy to use and get used to... i dont remember what its called, but its cool
    Yeah, I agree

Thread Information