Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: StrmnNrmn Talks Donkey.

psp StrmnNrmn Talks Donkey.

Shortly after the release of StrmnNrmn's Daedalus R5. StrmnNrmn started to question Psdonkeys earlier release.

He had this to say,

PSdonkey made this comment when releasing a pre-release of R5 last week:
    I went ahead and compiled the new source for everyone and also added a couple of minor changes to the source for speed improvements.
    As I have no way of getting in touch with him directly, I'd like to ask him publicly if he could forward me a set of diffs for the 'speed improvements' he applied. Not just because this is a requirement of the GPL (the license under which the Daedalus PSP source is made available), but because I think it would be beneficial to the project to apply these changes to the main source tree. Having said that, I suspect PSdonkey might simply have been attempting to take partial credit for several weeks development work. I'll let you know if I receive any diffs...

Post Feedback Via comments Below

Hmmm... If thats true then PSdonkey is a badun

DCEmu Pro

Well I downloaded PSMonekys version and I have to say there didnt look like there was a speed increase at all, It was just the same as R4 really.

Persoanlly StrmnNrmn should not even bother with PSMonkey and any of his code, I think that StrmnNrmn should be able to do it much better himself.

I wondered because PSMoneky compiled that code pretty quick and even managed to edit it pretty quick too :S

Quote Originally Posted by Briggzy11
    Well I downloaded PSMonekys version and I have to say there didnt look like there was a speed increase at all, It was just the same as R4 really.

Persoanlly StrmnNrmn should not even bother with PSMonkey and any of his code, I think that StrmnNrmn should be able to do it much better himself.

I wondered because PSMoneky compiled that code pretty quick and even managed to edit it pretty quick too :S
    Dont you mean PSDonkey?

PSMonkey = DA BOMB
    PSDonkey = $H!7 credit stealing loser

PLEASE dont confuse the 2

DCEmu Newbie

PS Donkey = he's an ass

Let's give the silent treatment to PSDonkey, then maybe he will go away.

it's never worked before. but then again who cares. anyone who's been half ass interested in the homebrew usually know who the true credit goes too. StrmnNrmn and PSMonkey already know they kick ass and so do all of the people who use their programs. I'm personally not worried about a nobody like donkey at all. And good job on r5 StrmnNrmn.

Lightbulb For the record.

I would like to add, That psdonkeys name only resembles Psmonkeys Because While psmonkey was already a well accomplished coder Working on his own legit N64 emu, Psdonkey appeared on the scene Claiming to be working on an N64 emu aswell. everything donkey does is stolen even the similarities in his name Psdonkey, where stolen to emulate other accomplished coders like PsMonkey, Do not confuse the two coders.

((PsMonkey is Legit and a very talented coder.))

While everything Psdonkey does is stolen, This psdonkey pre R5 is just his latest crime.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information