Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo emu

Unhappy Neo Geo emu

I have the ngepsp_alpha 3 emulator for Neo Geo and I would like metal slug on it but it says I need BIOS. where can i download them

use another emu like neogeopsp. itll run all games at ful speed too

ok lets start from the beggining. i want to know how to run metal slug on my PSP using eloader and a neo geo emulator.

GP2X Coder/Moderator

It is illegal to redistrubute the BIOS of the Neo Geo hardware. And yes, you do need it.

I have uni-bios, but I dont know where to put them. Also are you supposed to use an ISO or an .rom file???

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Usually in the same directory as the emulator (cant remember if zipped or not). For AVS and MVS emulator, it's .zip, if Neo Geo CD emulator, it's the files from the CD image of the game with the tracks in MP3 format. AFAIK, Metal Slug on runs on the Neo Geo CD Emulator, the MVS/AES emulator runs into memory issues with large roms.

is there any ISO involved in this?? because i downloaded some mp3 files and it came with an ISO?!?

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yaustar
    Usually in the same directory as the emulator (cant remember if zipped or not). For AVS and MVS emulator, it's .zip, if Neo Geo CD emulator, it's the files from the CD image of the game with the tracks in MP3 format. AFAIK, Metal Slug on runs on the Neo Geo CD Emulator, the MVS/AES emulator runs into memory issues with large roms.

can someone please just send me all of the files in a .zip stright from their PSP with metal slug (if you dot mind) so i wont keep spamming.
    Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitatcost
    can someone please just send me all of the files in a .zip stright from their PSP with metal slug (if you dot mind) so i wont keep spamming.
    Thanx.
    WE can help you but what your doign is cuting your life short on this forum and web site by asking for bios and rams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information