Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: So Who is going to Win the World Cup 2006

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    I think people will agree with me when i say this are the top teams in this world cup
    Brazil
    Portugal
    Argentina
    Ecuador
    Mexico
    Germany

i allways have spain and england on my bill (i will be disappointed, again.. and again )

Quote Originally Posted by kalo
    yes, yes, yes --- allways the refs --- common, then you also can say: italy vs. korea (2002) was a sold game to make korea stay in

fact 1: the fifa ranking is a ridicoulos piece of s***. it doesnīt mean anything.

fact 2: italy in, usa out
    I asumed from the words of someone who has never played the game and doesnt understands the rules.
    Example italy usa game Beasly scores the go ahead goal but ref says no goal do to ubstruction.
    Rule book says ubstruction is when a player perposly blcks the view of the keeper without making an atempt at rectifieng it.
    Talk to me next week when italy is in its comengroun too.

i love spain im from spain im realistic though you have to look at the way they are capeble of playing. gold rule in afect staring this weekend so the bigger talented teams will win . I love beckam gut he cant do it him self

DCEmu Newbie

i see it now, usa out hurts too much. you need some rules and stupid examples to cure yourself. okay

maybe the us shoul invade italy and bring them some democracy to their football.

i see it now, usa out hurts too much. you need some rules and stupid examples to cure yourself. okay

maybe the us shoul invade italy and bring them some democracy to their football.
    what invadeitaly Lets see if you want to talk like that two words power nation.
    and what i sayd evry sport comentator has been saying its not realie from mi mouth. L8r

By the way im spanier i told you that already but im also realistic. Its hard to cover the world with one hand thats italys task goooooooooooooooooooooooood luck

DCEmu Newbie

sorry, you donīt argue, you donīt realize facts" EOF

I would not talked with out facts. They tought me that in 3rd grade. Eany ways you have isues because i never wished bad luck on Italy. Im always for a great game and if they up the tempo they can give evrybody that. I do love antipasto

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    I would not talked with out facts. They tought me that in 3rd grade. Eany ways you have isues because i never wished bad luck on Italy. Im always for a great game and if they up the tempo they can give evrybody that. I do love antipasto

yes!

and last fact iīm from germany ( not german and not italian ) and i canīt stand it anymore: those carcorsos and noise anf f****** german flags everywhere you look: so i had to stay with the italians because if the german wins the cup they blow themselves up and start dreaming about ruling the world again!

ps: girlfriend won two tickets for the final

LOL for ones we agree. That is the only team i dont want to win i rather have ghana win it all verses germany

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information