DCEmu Newbie

Portugal Nos Somos A Tua Fé!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kalo
    JAPAN 1 - 0 BRAZIL

hehehe
    Brazil 4 - Japan 1
    that was been mersiful

DCEmu Newbie

i still put my money on italia. lets see how fat boy ronaldo and his magician combo can play on a really good defense later in this tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiaoran
    If they don't SELL any game, Brazil.
    PS: I'm brasilian, but I cheer for England. The english don't fake not being in condition to give 100% in a game, they at least try to give 110%. Another thing that I like is that they keep passing the ball, they almost don't run.
    I don't ever cheer for Brazil, only if I don't like the other team... Today I'm cheering for Japan... But they're being ownd. :P
    Sorry dude but this has to be sayd. Your a brazilian saying brazil is not good. Witch leads me to beleave you have eather never played the sport , dont understand the sport or are just darn ignorent.

Soccer 101
    Brazil most world cup championships in the hystorie of the game.
    best overall players in the game past present and future.
    When you try to critisise Ronaldo #9 do this today 2 goals tied most in world cup hystorie witch he will break this year.
    Mvp of last world cup.
    Premier league mvp and so on
    bottom line you should be proud of your heritage.
    its a great one and not one to be achamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by bsides
    Like finals Brasil x France in the France's World Cup? Yeah, that didnt count as a win... France has so much to learn, buying is just a loser option.
    Exactly.
    But that final wasn't the only one, it was just something that everyone knew that wasn't right.
    In national games here in Brazil, they make it not look like a sold game, they don't buy the team to play bad, they buy the judge :P
    I'm not into soccer, but I know some stuff, and I agree that a judge that put his hand in a game's result diserve to be banned from sports and jail, just like it happens around here.

Ronaldo isn't that fat, but I agree that weight can be an obstacle in sports(exclude sumo). Parreira should be extra careful when Ronaldo is playing.

Hey, excuse me, I don't like my country :P
    1- way high taxes(you need to pay because you have a house, you have to pay because you have a car, you have to pay because of the payment you DON'T recieve[my mom owns a language school, she's the diretor, she have to pay a tax for recieving a director's salary when she actually gets nothing]...)
    2- corruption
    3- you can't import various stuff
    4- people here make everyone think that brazilians only like soccer and samba. DAMN! I HATE BOTH! I play jai alay and listen to 8-bit rock...
    5,6,7... I'm not gonna be here all day :P
    But I understand that Brazil is the only country that have won the World Cup 5 times.

i still put my money on italia. lets see how fat boy ronaldo and his magician combo can play on a really good defense later in this tournament!
    Italy LAL the brazilians have made italy look like mi boys 10 and under soccer team.
    if they meat brazil 4 italy 0
    the italians wherent able to do eanything against 9 usa players thery dont stand a chanse agains brazil

DCEmu Newbie

weŽll see...

btw: italia did exactly what was enough to send usa back where they belong: home

weŽll see...

btw: italia did exactly what was enough to send usa back where they belong: home
    LAL a supposed to be power nation got to cheap red cards to give them and advantage and still couldnt score agains usa because there not in it no more doesnt men ther a week team FIFA ranking 5 in the world and they still will be in the top ten after this world cups.
    Remeber the usa did not tie with italy the refs did

I think people will agree with me when i say this are the top teams in this world cup
    Brazil
    Portugal
    Argentina
    Ecuador
    Mexico
    Germany

DCEmu Newbie

yes, yes, yes --- allways the refs --- common, then you also can say: italy vs. korea (2002) was a sold game to make korea stay in

fact 1: the fifa ranking is a ridicoulos piece of s***. it doesnŽt mean anything.

fact 2: italy in, usa out

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information