Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Official PSP Mod Chip Resellers/Installers List

                  
   
  1. #11
    Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever~Zero
    Is there any Installers around Asia? Or better yet Malaysia? Coz it will coz loads to send my PSP that far and i'm sorta scared it might be lost during shipment or something.
    Not that I know of. If you do send, package it well and choose a shipping method that offers insurance and tracking. In the US, if you ship internationally, its best to ship with USPS Global Priority Mail. Theres tracking and you can purchase insurance and it gets to them sooner.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

  2. #12
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry ConsoleModUK.co.uk

    I've noticed that this company has a link from here. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people, they are crooks!

    Loads of people, including me, have been ripped off by them. There are presently two forums running -


    http://greenroom.nochex.com/showthread.php?t=8242

    and


    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/325787

  3. #13
    Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfsda
    I've noticed that this company has a link from here. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people, they are crooks!

    Loads of people, including me, have been ripped off by them. There are presently two forums running -

    http://greenroom.nochex.com/showthread.php?t=8242

    and

    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/325787
    Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have removed them from the list not because of what you have posted but also because they have not received any in stock ever since being released. If someone has ordered from them and has received them, please let me know and I will add them back onto the list.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

  4. #14
    Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    FYI: Console.se and Divineo.se are the same company. Console.se offers installation service but there is no link to purchase. You may have to email them if you are interested.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

  5. #15
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Anyone know of any chicagoland installers? Modchipstore.com is crap and said after them having my psp for a month that they can not do it since they do not have any mochips, so they sent my psp back and cost me 30 dollars shipping.

  6. #16
    PSP User Apoklepz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bottom of The Pit
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wowzors
    Anyone know of any chicagoland installers? Modchipstore.com is crap and said after them having my psp for a month that they can not do it since they do not have any mochips, so they sent my psp back and cost me 30 dollars shipping.
    Ouch... that sucks! You could've had a nice beer and barbeque with that money.

  7. #17
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Bandit, its PyRo. You might remember me from those good old days at MD

    I've decided to do the installation myself and see how it turns out. I was wondering if there were any reviews about Modchip-Store (UK) or Modchipstore (US)? The names and websites of these two are quite similar, so a bad review even on the US one will put me off using the UK one.

  8. #18
    Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PyRoUK
    Hi Bandit, its PyRo. You might remember me from those good old days at MD

    I've decided to do the installation myself and see how it turns out. I was wondering if there were any reviews about Modchip-Store (UK) or Modchipstore (US)? The names and websites of these two are quite similar, so a bad review even on the US one will put me off using the UK one.
    Hey PyRo.

    Regarding modchipstore's, both are different. I did not hear anything about the UK store but the US one, I have heard a couple of things.

    1. some UPs didnt come with some pieces (wires, chip, etc.). This is probably due to packaging and mistake on UPs part.
    2. the US site is backed up on installation since it is tedious. So it may take longer then usual for installations.

    I have also heard stories that since they are backed up, they have returned PSPs with buyer having to pay for shipping. Honestly, I dont know if these claims are true. They could just be some haters trying to make the stores lose customers.

    That is also why I put up a review thread for those who have done business with any sites to post it but it seems no one has or wants to share their experience. If you have read anything, point those people to the review thread and let them know.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

  9. #19
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Will do.

    UP is such a big thing, yet I still haven't (knowingly) come accross anybody who's actually used it!

    And by the way, nice work here on DCEmu. Just as I'd expect from you

  10. #20
    Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PyRoUK
    Will do.

    UP is such a big thing, yet I still haven't (knowingly) come accross anybody who's actually used it!

    And by the way, nice work here on DCEmu. Just as I'd expect from you
    Thanks. With the release of Devhook and the ability to emulate 2.71 firmware fully, there is no need for the modchip unless yours is bricked. Other then that, there is no reason to spend $100-200 on it. 0okm is supposedly releasing his firmware module and that is only about $50 plus cost of installation.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •