Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official PSP Mod Chip Resellers/Installers List

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forever~Zero
    Is there any Installers around Asia? Or better yet Malaysia? Coz it will coz loads to send my PSP that far and i'm sorta scared it might be lost during shipment or something.
    Not that I know of. If you do send, package it well and choose a shipping method that offers insurance and tracking. In the US, if you ship internationally, its best to ship with USPS Global Priority Mail. Theres tracking and you can purchase insurance and it gets to them sooner.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

DCEmu Newbie

Angry ConsoleModUK.co.uk

I've noticed that this company has a link from here. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people, they are crooks!

Loads of people, including me, have been ripped off by them. There are presently two forums running -

http://greenroom.nochex.com/showthread.php?t=8242

and

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/325787

Quote Originally Posted by Alfsda
    I've noticed that this company has a link from here. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these people, they are crooks!

Loads of people, including me, have been ripped off by them. There are presently two forums running -

http://greenroom.nochex.com/showthread.php?t=8242

and

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/325787
    Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I have removed them from the list not because of what you have posted but also because they have not received any in stock ever since being released. If someone has ordered from them and has received them, please let me know and I will add them back onto the list.

FYI: Console.se and Divineo.se are the same company. Console.se offers installation service but there is no link to purchase. You may have to email them if you are interested.

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone know of any chicagoland installers? Modchipstore.com is crap and said after them having my psp for a month that they can not do it since they do not have any mochips, so they sent my psp back and cost me 30 dollars shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by wowzors
    Anyone know of any chicagoland installers? Modchipstore.com is crap and said after them having my psp for a month that they can not do it since they do not have any mochips, so they sent my psp back and cost me 30 dollars shipping.
    Ouch... that sucks! You could've had a nice beer and barbeque with that money.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Bandit, its PyRo. You might remember me from those good old days at MD

I've decided to do the installation myself and see how it turns out. I was wondering if there were any reviews about Modchip-Store (UK) or Modchipstore (US)? The names and websites of these two are quite similar, so a bad review even on the US one will put me off using the UK one.

Quote Originally Posted by PyRoUK
    Hi Bandit, its PyRo. You might remember me from those good old days at MD

I've decided to do the installation myself and see how it turns out. I was wondering if there were any reviews about Modchip-Store (UK) or Modchipstore (US)? The names and websites of these two are quite similar, so a bad review even on the US one will put me off using the UK one.
    Hey PyRo.

Regarding modchipstore's, both are different. I did not hear anything about the UK store but the US one, I have heard a couple of things.

1. some UPs didnt come with some pieces (wires, chip, etc.). This is probably due to packaging and mistake on UPs part.
    2. the US site is backed up on installation since it is tedious. So it may take longer then usual for installations.

I have also heard stories that since they are backed up, they have returned PSPs with buyer having to pay for shipping. Honestly, I dont know if these claims are true. They could just be some haters trying to make the stores lose customers.

That is also why I put up a review thread for those who have done business with any sites to post it but it seems no one has or wants to share their experience. If you have read anything, point those people to the review thread and let them know.

DCEmu Newbie

Will do.

UP is such a big thing, yet I still haven't (knowingly) come accross anybody who's actually used it!

And by the way, nice work here on DCEmu. Just as I'd expect from you

Quote Originally Posted by PyRoUK
    Will do.

UP is such a big thing, yet I still haven't (knowingly) come accross anybody who's actually used it!

And by the way, nice work here on DCEmu. Just as I'd expect from you
    Thanks. With the release of Devhook and the ability to emulate 2.71 firmware fully, there is no need for the modchip unless yours is bricked. Other then that, there is no reason to spend $100-200 on it. 0okm is supposedly releasing his firmware module and that is only about $50 plus cost of installation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information