Thread: Interview with GOAT Store Publishing's Dan Loosen at DieHardGamer.com

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Dreamcast Interview with GOAT Store Publishing's Dan Loosen at DieHardGamer.com

posted at diehardgamer.com

Following the Midwest Gaming Classic 2006, we got a chance to sit down with Dan Loosen of GOAT Store Publishing and discuss some of the trials his company has faced, a little bit about the business model of being the last active North American Dreamcast publisher, and of course the 12 new games they announced at the show.

The full Interview is here

It is an interesting read....

Very cool. I've been wanting to hear a little more about the releases.

I still can't wait for GOAT Games, been looking forward to it for ages, it seems. And Blocks^2 sounds very intriguing now. I'm glad to hear that those two should be released this year, they both soun dlike must-gets to me.

R3K could be absolutle fantastic, too. It's a really fun game concept (really better than Tempest, in my opinion, since that's what everyone always compares it to) and with a proper visual style, it could be a tryly great game on the Dreamcast. It would be keen to have some great music in it with the targets responding to the music.

Dan didn't seem to have much info on some of the more distant projects, but I definitely hope they come out cool.

Oh, and personally, I think homebrew is a better and more meaningful term for most of these games than "independent," no matter what some "industry" muckity-mucks think.

...word is bondage...

I too am rather interested in these new releases. i think its amazing how the dreamcast hasd survived, abandonded by its creators, living off homebrew and the ocasional third partie game. I really am also looking forward to age of beast (for about the last year or so).

Sp, I wish i would of thought of the name sweater fish deluxe, you shold get a picture of a fish and photoshop a sweater on it for your avatar

VERY interesting read! - To also hear news from REEB wasn't sth I expected

Thread Information