Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

Default How to leave game back to MAME4ALL menu.

Now, hopefully someone cal help me out. How do you leave a game once you've started it. I can play a rom just fine, but don't know how to get back to the MAME4ALL game list without rebooting.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dropdeadfred
    Now, hopefully someone cal help me out. How do you leave a game once you've started it. I can play a rom just fine, but don't know how to get back to the MAME4ALL game list without rebooting.

Thanks!
    All you ned to do is press home on the psp ones and it will take you back to the list of games twice and it takes you back to the psp menu

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    All you ned to do is press home on the psp ones and it will take you back to the list of games twice and it takes you back to the psp menu
    Thanks. I just came back to post I had figured it out. I was doing home then yes, which would hang. I finally figured out home then no got me to the menu, but home twice is much easier. Thanks again!

i tried using other mame bios ie capcom,taito and there mame roms but i had no working results,its strange how some work and not others,I cant wait for the next update also N64 update.

I just put in MAME4ALL. It says that it cannot see the MAME roms I put in the folder. Any ideas why they can't be seen?

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorByte64
    I just put in MAME4ALL. It says that it cannot see the MAME roms I already have, where do I get ones that will work with this one?
    First post and is a bad one allready read the rules. No asking for roms or websites to roms. Your best bet is to edit this an hope the mods dont rip you a new one.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm really excited to see an upgrade of Mame for the PSP. The games that do work, seem to work well for the most part, however I was a little disappointed to see that Time Pilot which is a very old game run extremely slow.
    Hoping to see some more optimization for the next release but very happy that someone is working hard to port this to the PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

Umm question I just downloaded the MAME application for my 1.5 psp and I downloaded roms for it and It says that no available games found. Ok I wanted to know if the roms I downloaded were good I download Xmen and it has like 7 different files in it and I put them in the rom folder can someone help me please

Xmen does not work on this version of mame (its not supported).

What happen to our beloved KECH. Hopefully he will greet us with a bang on his next release.

Thread Information