Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

Cool, but I have not been able to get Donkey Kong or Pacman to work. Donkey Kong fails checking the roms, and Pacman has a blank spot separating the top and bottom of the screen that won't let me past. What version of Mame was this designed for? Anyone know where I can get the correct version of Donkey Kong?

Will we ever get a decent mame emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by mhaas7128 View Post
    Cool, but I have not been able to get Donkey Kong or Pacman to work. Donkey Kong fails checking the roms, and Pacman has a blank spot separating the top and bottom of the screen that won't let me past. What version of Mame was this designed for? Anyone know where I can get the correct version of Donkey Kong?
    'Donkey Kong 3' (dkong3) works well with sound and Midways 'super pac man' (superpac) also seems pretty perfect. :thumbup: I believe the roms are based on MAME 0.34/0.35 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by jurkevicz View Post
    Will we ever get a decent mame emulator?
    Its looking like a lost cause.

I guess having cps1, cps2 and all the neo geo mame games running perfectly is pretty good though, but I too wish someone would step up and sort out the many other decent mame games that just dont work for us yet. ...Its defo possible on the psp as NJ has proved as we can already play the bigger games like Marvel Vs Capcom, SVCchaos, Metal Slug 3 etc etc on our PSP's... how freekin cool would it be to have tmnt or The simpsons on our hand helds??

This is an S.O.S going out to Chui, ZX81, MikeDX or any other great coder out there with the talent... Please, please take up the challenge ! ...this is one project I'd defo donate to if it was sorted out for the psp.

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone managed to get wonder boy in monsterland running on this? i have a few other games running and i have tried every version of WBML i can find with no success.... its really the only game i am keen to play on it..

Oh games that i have running that are not on your list

The Speed Rumbler
    Matmania (exciting Hour)

Any word from the coder at all or has he totaly dissappeared? it would be nice to have this running as good as SNES9xTYL that emu rocks

We need a definative Mame emu on our PSP.
    I'd love to be able to play OutRun, Super Monaco GP and all my cps 1 & 2 games all on the one emu.

DCEmu Rookie

qserv:

You can play Wonderboy 2 ML in the old PSPmame emulator (don't recall if it's ver. 1 or 2). Full Speed with sound!!!, it's great.

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspmame096.shtml
    http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/pspmame04sg.zip
    http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/pspmame04sg2.zip

DCEmu Newbie

Excellent, i will give it a go

Thanks!

Does anybody know if the source for any of the PSP MAMEs has been released? I have been looking but unable to locate anything.

Default 3.10oe-a

how do i make this work in 3.10oe-a fw?

i installed the 1.5 vers .. thats the correct for this one right? cus the other one doesnt even appear at all.. only shows corrupt data.. this one does appear but starting it gives the cant start game error. wtf.

DCEmu Newbie

Mine doesn't work, here's what I get when i fire it off;

Module attribs 00001000 suggest a kernel-mode app
    Press X to try anyway, or any other button to cancel.

If I cancel, it goes back to the main menu, but if I press X, the screen goes black and it eventually shuts off by itself.

I have 2.0 and I'm just trying to playArcade ports of Popeye, Athena and Solomon's Key on my PSP.

I have a SNE and NES emulators that work fine.

I'm stomped and I'm open to suggestions.

Thread Information