Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

currently germany but working in korea for six months originally from scotland

Default just tried this ver003 on 2.5 with bock but

i don't think this is an improvement

as mentioned by other folks

in fixed mode part of the bottom of the screen is cut off

and in HW scaled mode it is all pixelated.

just to let you know

cheers

pspcross

How did you all (w/ fw 2.50+) get the roms to load?

DCEmu Rookie

Sadly I have to agree with pspcross, fullscreen doesn't look good (check final fight at fs to see what I mean), most games that didn't work before now still don't work (I tried swat, black tiger, sfII, alien storm, etc) so not much improvement really

In any case, I'm really grateful for the dev trying to improve things so please keep working on it

DCEmu Newbie

Fantastic update. At last analog stick support!!!

Playing RoboCop and Indy:temple of doom works great!

With some smoothing filter added, like the SNES emu uses, the fullscreen will look great.

DCEmu Newbie

Keep up the good work. This emu is excellent. It is not perfect, but it is by farthe best MAME for PSP!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Default Mame4ALLPSP working on 2.xx firmware

as you can read some post above, version 0.0.3 of this emu works if you download it from beta.pesepe.com.

Ive just sended to kech via email the correct eboot, im sure he will reupload the working 2.xx version in these forums as soon as possible.

In beta.pesepe, there's a file called "1941" because its a rom. We usually put one of them on each emulator in order to be able test the emulator, but its EXACTLY the same version as kech has posted here. I only made a change with the compression of the eboot in order to get it working, and i have explained it to kech, so he can solve the problem the next time.

Have a nice day pals.

Default hi unicorn could you explain to us all please

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn
    as you can read some post above, version 0.0.3 of this emu works if you download it from beta.pesepe.com.

Ive just sended to kech via email the correct eboot, im sure he will reupload the working 2.xx version in these forums as soon as possible.

In beta.pesepe, there's a file called "1941" because its a rom. We usually put one of them on each emulator in order to be able test the emulator, but its EXACTLY the same version as kech has posted here. I only made a change with the compression of the eboot in order to get it working, and i have explained it to kech, so he can solve the problem the next time.

Have a nice day pals.
    you say " i only made a change in the compression of the eboot to get it working"

maybe this technique could work for other programs which don't run on 2+ but do on 1.5 such as dgen above 1.3.

please let us know and we 2+ users can try it out

anything is worth a try

thanks

pspcross

DCEmu Rookie

Prehistoric Isle works now, doesn't hang!!!.
    also POW works better now, now infinite jump glitch.
    Ghoul n' Ghosts appear to be broken where it worked in last build.

Sf2, Rockman - Power Battle, Black Tiger and Trojan, TNZS, Boble buble doesn't work yet.
    Rygar resets after first round, with or without sound, it happened in last build too.

Anyway i love Prehistoric Isle!!!

im on FW 1.5 BTW. Cheerz Kech!! Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by pspcross
    you say " i only made a change in the compression of the eboot to get it working"

maybe this technique could work for other programs which don't run on 2+ but do on 1.5 such as dgen above 1.3.

please let us know and we 2+ users can try it out

anything is worth a try

thanks

pspcross
    Ive just seen your private message, i wasnt able to answer sooner, im sorry pal.

I will try to return here and post the silly method to uncompress eboot's, but i have been trying to use it with some other appz and games (such as SmashGPSP) with no good result...:-(

Default thanks unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn
    Ive just seen your private message, i wasnt able to answer sooner, im sorry pal.

I will try to return here and post the silly method to uncompress eboot's, but i have been trying to use it with some other appz and games (such as SmashGPSP) with no good result...:-(
    i am waiting with batied breath

and remember there are loads of folk here with 2+ who can test the method with different progs

so time will tell

here hoping we can open up a few more to 2+

cheers

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information