Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

Thanks @ great work on the list @ helping me

DCEmu Newbie

Some roms seem to load but fail at the last second (says not enough memory, but I have 200 mgs empty).
    Is this because I need to convert to version .34?

Quote Originally Posted by alleyal202
    Thanks @ great work on the list @ helping me
    No problem thats why we are here for.
    All thoug hw is a great thing im rolling back to previous version because i tested over 200 more roms of witch atleast 60 off work with previous version hope kech will fix this.
    By the way great job Kech

DCEmu Newbie

how d i know which roms are good and which are bad?

Quote Originally Posted by phenom76
    how d i know which roms are good and which are bad?
    You eather test them or use clrmamepro and you need a .dat file for .34 or .35 mame if you looke in this thread i had posted a list of compatible games.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    You eather test them or use clrmamepro and you need a .dat file for .34 or .35 mame if you looke in this thread i had posted a list of compatible games.
    Dude,I'm not knocking you or anything. I think you're doing a great job with your list,but just because you got them working that doesn't mean everybody is. No matter what you do some of them just aren't gonna run.

I've gotten a lot of them to run,but there are some no matter what I do,they just won't run.

Oh,and by the way,I finally figured out why I couldn't get Street Fighter to run. Doesn't have anything to do with the rom,though.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyJoe
    Dude,I'm not knocking you or anything. I think you're doing a great job with your list,but just because you got them working that doesn't mean everybody is. No matter what you do some of them just aren't gonna run.

I've gotten a lot of them to run,but there are some no matter what I do,they just won't run.

Oh,and by the way,I finally figured out why I couldn't get Street Fighter to run. Doesn't have anything to do with the rom,though.
    Unfortunately i cant give the web where i get the Roms but is a German website and the Roms are in Mame .35 & .36 format and I'm not expecting them to work for everybody by just downloading from Any site. The Roms in the top 5 ROM sites everybody knows of are in 105 or 106 format for Mame so yes a lot of them wont work try getting the .DAT file for .35 or .34 then use clrmamepro.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Unfortunately i cant give the web where i get the Roms but is a German website and the Roms are in Mame .35 & .36 format and I'm not expecting them to work for everybody by just downloading from Any site. The Roms in the top 5 ROM sites everybody knows of are in 105 or 106 format for Mame so yes a lot of them wont work try getting the .DAT file for .35 or .34 then use clrmamepro.
    (sigh) I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. Has a matter of fact I know you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

No kidding they're not gonna work juust from downloading them from any site. No kidding you got to use clrmamepro and dats from Mame 34 or 35 to get them working. Now tell me something that I don't know.

What I was saying was that even after you do all of that,some of them still aren't gonna work. Even if they are compatible with Mame 34 OR 35. I find that most of the ones that don't work for me will say something about being out of memory.

So please stop giving the "look at the list" speech. Because I can call out about 40 of them that don't work on my psp no matter what I do.

currently germany but working in korea for six months originally from scotland

Default to acid and joe

Quote Originally Posted by JollyJoe
    (sigh) I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. Has a matter of fact I know you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

No kidding they're not gonna work juust from downloading them from any site. No kidding you got to use clrmamepro and dats from Mame 34 or 35 to get them working. Now tell me something that I don't know.

What I was saying was that even after you do all of that,some of them still aren't gonna work. Even if they are compatible with Mame 34 OR 35. I find that most of the ones that don't work for me will say something about being out of memory.

So please stop giving the "look at the list" speech. Because I can call out about 40 of them that don't work on my psp no matter what I do.

are you also sure they are on the list that chui released for the original mame4all that this is a port of.

just asking don't bite my head off if you ok

just wondering thats all

mame4all based on 0.34 or 0.35 is not the best place to start in the first place. mame is up to about
    1.07 as far as i remember.

cheers

pspcross.

also here's the dat file for this if anyone needs it

(cheers joe for the info on this too)

currently germany but working in korea for six months originally from scotland

Default everyone forget that dat file

Quote Originally Posted by pspcross
    are you also sure they are on the list that chui released for the original mame4all that this is a port of.

just asking don't bite my head off if you ok

just wondering thats all

mame4all based on 0.34 or 0.35 is not the best place to start in the first place. mame is up to about
    1.07 as far as i remember.

cheers

pspcross.

also here's the dat file for this if anyone needs it

(cheers joe for the info on this too)

i just tried this and its for the gp2x not psp mame
    its not really any use for this.

don't waste your time with it.

Thread Information