Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by BazzaLB
    WOW, this is really frustrating.

I have tried a rom from 5 sites now (all of them around 37K) and they all result in a blank screen. I am using a FW1.5 PSP. Are those who are getting Elevator Action running using a later FW version? otherwise I can't for the life of me see whats going wrong here. Pacman, Galaga etc etc etc are all running fine. The analogue pad works fine in other games as well, so I am definately rtunning the 0.0.3 version of MAME4ALL.

Elevator Action is the ONLY game I really wanted to play via MAME4ALL so this is really frustrating
    Read the PM I just sent you.

Default Mame4all list

Ok i notice people are having problems with there roms onestly its eather been real lazy or idont know the coders give us this great emulators thanks kech and that should be enoughf its up to us to find a working rom i put out a list of this new reliease with all this working roms yet people keep complaining that such and auch game dont work. People if it doesnt work it doesent work or you just have a bad rom set. We cant fasilitate the rom web site but if you look at some of the compatibilitie list you know witch roms to try. I say if it worked for me then it works im not goign to just put out a list for pure fun i have tested over 3000 roms and this is the small list i got.

Ok for me, 0.0.3 works on fw 2.60 UNTIL I use one of the roms I put in the folder. What I did first was run 1941 just to see if everything was alright. No problems there.

As soon as I try to play The Punisher, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, Final Fight or Capt. Commnado, the emu wouldn't run them. The strange thing is, I used these exact roms on the earlier versions of MAME and they all worked fine.

Oh yeah, then I tried running 1941 again and because of trying to play it AFTER attempts of my roms...that wouldn't load up either (until restarted the emu)

What should I do?

the loading of games not working after working ones has been a problem from the beggining so if you restart your psp it should work again this latest version will just shut down after loading several roms. you will notice it will not even load a rom after a couple of game plays it will just freeze then shut down. In regards of the other games not working i sugest you delet the entire emulator and reinstall it

I just keep getting:

"unable to start video emulation
    unable to start machine emulation"

I tried reinstalling etc. I keep getting the same message every time. That's only with this version though. I'll probably stick with 0.0.2 until the next update.

DCEmu Newbie

I certainly wasn't being lazy, but I get your point. FWIW I'm up and running

One problem I do find is when I first load mame4all (I’m using a 2.6, gta) the screen tends to go black for about 5 minutes before it opens up the rom list menu. Does anybody else get this problem?

Also If your using eloader the only way to quit out of the current game is to press L,R and Start at the same time (as opposed to pressing the home button on 1.0 and 1.5 PSPs), so again rebooting the emulator takes quite a few minutes before you can load up a game.

I’m guessing its because there’s quite a few games in my roms folder and that it takes that long to read through the folders to see what games are compatible with mame4all? In other emulators (neo geo, snes etc) the rom list loads up straight away... hopefully this will be fixed in future releases?

Thanks again to all the peeps who put this emulator together! ...fookin great stuff!

DCEmu Rookie

I also get this problem loading my games on my 2.5. It does work, just takes forever to boot the mame emulator up.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Ok i notice people are having problems with there roms onestly its eather been real lazy or idont know the coders give us this great emulators thanks kech and that should be enoughf its up to us to find a working rom i put out a list of this new reliease with all this working roms yet people keep complaining that such and auch game dont work. People if it doesnt work it doesent work or you just have a bad rom set. We cant fasilitate the rom web site but if you look at some of the compatibilitie list you know witch roms to try. I say if it worked for me then it works im not goign to just put out a list for pure fun i have tested over 3000 roms and this is the small list i got.
    You need to relax a bit Acidburn! (youre scaring the noobs!)
    Cheers for the list - its going to save me a ton of time

mr nick666 thats not the case i was a noob ones we all where and I'm willing to help anybody out is the list i can do compared to what our coders and Adm. do its just that people wont even try.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information