Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

jolley joeIf you don't whant mi help don't ask for mi help if your goign to try to scorch me. Second pspcross im not trying to pretend that im taking kechs glory i am in no fact involve with his project to get this clear. The list he put out is the compatibilitie list gor the GP2 and because a game is not there it doesnt mean it wont work. I posted a list of games that work for me using his great emulator. Like i sayd i dont expect the games to work for everybody. But if you really want a game keep on serching i really wanted street fighter and it took me over 20 different sites to find one that worked. But i notice here if you try to help and other players cant get it to work is mi folt. So to fix that since i cant tell people where to go download them i will just keep the list and games to mi self.
    Great job to KECH for making all this games possible on the PSP
    And Chui for his great work also and yes the list in this emulator is based on the GP2X and if you guys want thoes games they work great on it.

yo why does newer games work on this emulator and stuff like tron,batman, and stuff like that doesnt work.

currently germany but working in korea for six months originally from scotland

Default sorry acid you misunderstood me

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    jolley joeIf you don't whant mi help don't ask for mi help if your goign to try to scorch me. Second pspcross im not trying to pretend that im taking kechs glory i am in no fact involve with his project to get this clear. The list he put out is the compatibilitie list gor the GP2 and because a game is not there it doesnt mean it wont work. I posted a list of games that work for me using his great emulator. Like i sayd i dont expect the games to work for everybody. But if you really want a game keep on serching i really wanted street fighter and it took me over 20 different sites to find one that worked. But i notice here if you try to help and other players cant get it to work is mi folt. So to fix that since i cant tell people where to go download them i will just keep the list and games to mi self.
    Great job to KECH for making all this games possible on the PSP
    And Chui for his great work also and yes the list in this emulator is based on the GP2X and if you guys want thoes games they work great on it.

who said anything about stealing kechs glory ??

my point was just that this emu was based on an old version of mame in the first place.

so alot of games by default will not run on it.

don't get your knickers in a twist mate.

keep up the list ( have you got a working version of bubble bobble by the way ???)

see ya

pspcross

uhh does Star Was Trilogy, TMNT (4 player) Soul Calibur or Simpsons 4 player work? thats all i care about. also where the heck do the roms go and how does this work? i feel so nooby i know how to work everything but this damn emulator bochs and al that other stuff i know how to use but dont get this for some mystical reason. . .

Quote Originally Posted by pspcross
    i just tried this and its for the gp2x not psp mame
    its not really any use for this.

don't waste your time with it.

wrong it works just fine. it is the one i used to get roms running for me.

and this emu is based on the gpx emu for mame so obviously it works.

so just because you didn't get it work.

oh,and just so you know there isn't a dat that only works for psp mame. if that were the case no dat would work.

acidburn,if want to act like a bitch,then go ahead. Nobody was critizing you. I was simply making a point.

can someone explain this mame install step by step please

Howdy. I need some help, please.

I just got a PSP v2.01. Is it possible for me to get this emulator working and if so how. My problem is I hadn't even seen a PSP until the other day and know NOTHING about homebrew. I did get myself a copy of GTA:Liberty City as that seems to be helpful in getting a lot of stuff working.

Can someone give me a brief run down of what I need to do?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dropdeadfred
    Howdy. I need some help, please.
    Nevermind. Looks like I just had to create a GAME directory that didn't already exist. Now to find my roms...

Quote Originally Posted by JollyJoe
    acidburn,if want to act like a bitch,then go ahead. Nobody was critizing you. I was simply making a point.
    Im not acting like a b**** im stating that the list is a gp2x list of mame games working for it. remember it is twice as fast then the psp so it will support more games at this stage And nobody sayd the dat file was for psp its to conver the roms to a version .34 / .35 witch this emulator is based on

pspcross i will look to see if theres a buble boole rom that works

Thread Information