Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Mame4ALLPSP New Version 0.0.3

currently germany but working in korea for six months originally from scotland

Quote Originally Posted by JollyJoe
    wrong it works just fine. it is the one i used to get roms running for me.

and this emu is based on the gpx emu for mame so obviously it works.

so just because you didn't get it work.

oh,and just so you know there isn't a dat that only works for psp mame. if that were the case no dat would work.
    ok then heres the thing i used this dat file.

i took the games which showed as working and then installed these in mame. hey presto they didn't work.

now if the dat files said these roms are good to go why don't they work then.

probablt because the dat is for gp2x which has more ram than the psp. thats my guess.

so tell me where i am going wrong then with this dat file.

and why can't there be one for psp???

this one is for gp2x so why not psp ????

cheers

maybe if you used the dat with clrmamepro to rebuild your roms first I bet they'd work. Because it sounds to me like you didn't.

But what do I know,i've only rebuilt 60 or more roms from acidburn's with it.

can someone explain how to install this mame on the psp step by step please

Quote Originally Posted by YourStillWithMe
    uhh does Star Was Trilogy, TMNT (4 player) Soul Calibur or Simpsons 4 player work? thats all i care about. also where the heck do the roms go and how does this work? i feel so nooby i know how to work everything but this damn emulator bochs and al that other stuff i know how to use but dont get this for some mystical reason. . .
    No ,No ,No ,No none of them work i wish they did hopefully soon.

can someone explain how to install mame on the psp step by step i am confuse

gameguy,download mame4all and put on to psp like you would other emu's.Put your mame roms in the roms folder(check list to c whats working) you also need mame bios which u can google search and put them in the roms folder zipped. Pac land works but no sound. Ghouls and Ghost world set working with sound

DCEmu Newbie

Im new how do u download it do u put it in the game folder im CONFUSED!!!! lol

DCEmu Newbie

I put it in the game folder and it came up as corrupted data wut do i do

DCEmu Newbie

Gazz wuts an emu and wut rom folder???

Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy241
    can someone explain how to install mame on the psp step by step i am confuse
    Ok. I will give this a shot since I just barely figured it out and I am a complete PSP/EMU noob. This is what worked for me at least.

1. Get an eloader. Depending on what firmware version you have you might need a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. When I tried mame4all without an eloader I get a corrupted data error, or one version would run but didn't work. The eloader I used was eLoader v0.97 "bock" from http://www.fanjita.org/. Here's the readme: http://files.fanjita.org/psp/readme.txt

2. Once you have the eloader installed and working get the correct version of mame4for your firmware and put in on your memory stick. It needs to be in a /PSP/GAME/MAME4ALL folder.

3. Once mame4all is in place follow the instructions for your firmware in the readme from step one. Select mame4all from the menu and pick a game from the list of roms in your rom directory. If you don't know if enough about mame to know what roms and your rom directory is then there is plenty of stuff to help you out there.

That's what worked for me. Maybe you don't have to do it with an eloader, but that's what worked for me.

Thread Information