Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure 0.2 development

so is the team back

I don't know were everybody else is (probably doing chores or hanging out) but I'm here....

Anyways this is what I want Sora's movement reaction to the Fire and Ice attacks to look like... Sorry for the corny stick sprites...lol Just Imagine the blasts for a moment and you'll be fine.

The two sprites in the rectangle are custom Sora sprites I will have to make...one is already underway.

BTW I thought this would fortify the attack animations, giving it a "hadouken" quality, if you know what I mean.

good to see that sum ppl are back and that apokolipz has gotten sum sprites done good job anyway bear x1 is still out at the moment and he's suppost to help me with any coding endevors but il try to see what i can get done with what we have so far il put the running sprites in and when you get the jumping sprites up apokolipz il put it in the script as well along with any other sprites that have to be written in the script

btw hey lets all stay organized i dont want this thread turing out like 55 pages like last time this thread is for strict work on the project only i want this to stay organized im sure everyone knows this

alright i have sum work to do wen im all done you know the rutine il post a screen shot of what i have so far

keep ya posted be bac soon

great looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz
    Hey there Nate!
    Listen, I don't know if you saw the bar I made for the people volunteering as Beta testers on the last thread, but here it is, if you want to give it a go...It's got your name on it already, too.
    Hope you like it. You can stay with yours if you'd like, It's just a little something I did for those of you that are supporting the team and helping out.
    hey there Apoklepz! I saw that you made a userbar for nate. Could you possibly make one for me with my name on it as i would like to become a BETA tester for the team. I know that's nothing but i wanted to contribute to the team and that's all i can think of.

my mistake i thought gunns locked the beta testers

Sure thing Dawd! ...But I'm gonna have to speak with Guntims about it...How you been? How's the forums at PSP World? Haven't been there for a while, since I messed up my PSP...Been busy helping out with this project and making one of my own...But that's still behind closed doors.

BTW Gun, I'm sorry about posting the run sprites again...but I tweaked them a bit, and now the animation should be smooth as silk...Just do a regular drag and drop over the first ones. Included also are the fixed SideJumps and a small bit fix on Stand1 that was bugging me alot...Sora should be almost complete now...Movement-wise, that is.

Okay Dawd, I can't find Guntims0130 but I think I've helped enough with the direction of this project, to at least grant you a Beta tester position, so here it is...Hope you like it, and it's good to have you helping out.

Well folks, that's it for me today...I'm signing off, but hopefully I'll have the newly polished jumps and Fire and Ice attack sprites ready tommorrow...Then I'll finally be able to look at what else we can rip or customize...So, from your friendly neighborhood sprite rippa...I bid you all a good night...Tan-Tan!

great stuff yea apokolipz has the athority to instate new beta testers since he's been apart of the project since the beginning il pm the beta tester user bar to dawn now i will start working on the lua script now since soras movements have now been fixed

thanx apokolipz i appreciate the hard work

i cant wait to test

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz
    Sure thing Dawd! ...But I'm gonna have to speak with Guntims about it...How you been? How's the forums at PSP World? Haven't been there for a while, since I messed up my PSP...Been busy helping out with this project and making one of my own...But that's still behind closed doors.

BTW Gun, I'm sorry about posting the run sprites again...but I tweaked them a bit, and now the animation should be smooth as silk...Just do a regular drag and drop over the first ones. Included also are the fixed SideJumps and a small bit fix on Stand1 that was bugging me alot...Sora should be almost complete now...Movement-wise, that is.

Okay Dawd, I can't find Guntims0130 but I think I've helped enough with the direction of this project, to at least grant you a Beta tester position, so here it is...Hope you like it, and it's good to have you helping out.

Well folks, that's it for me today...I'm signing off, but hopefully I'll have the newly polished jumps and Fire and Ice attack sprites ready tommorrow...Then I'll finally be able to look at what else we can rip or customize...So, from your friendly neighborhood sprite rippa...I bid you all a good night...Tan-Tan!
    Im fine thanks Apoklepz. We have moved from PSP-World to PSP-online now. More better features. To find out the URL go to PSP-World and it will be on the front page news. Thanks for the userbar. Can't wait to BETA test sora adventure 0.2!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information