Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: sora adventure 0.2 development

glad your part of the beta tester team dawd im sorry for being gone all last night and just now getting on-line as my computer has had sum serious downtime and my internet connection has been acting up its a miracle im on now it just started working

il try to finish up but i need bear x1 back so that he can help me tidy sum things

il do my best hope my comp doesnt go on downtime again

keep ya posted

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    glad your part of the beta tester team dawd im sorry for being gone all last night and just now getting on-line as my computer has had sum serious downtime and my internet connection has been acting up its a miracle im on now it just started working

il try to finish up but i need bear x1 back so that he can help me tidy sum things

il do my best hope my comp doesnt go on downtime again

keep ya posted
    Ok no problem. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

Computer problems, Gun? ...Sorry to put it this way man, but welcome to the club.

I'm just posting to get some opinions about the new Fire attack sprites I'm currently polishing up...I still need three more sprites for the sequence to be complete, but I just wanted to show you guys how it's coming together, so I can get some feedback.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awww crap!...Something seems to be wrong with attachment uploading....It's not letting me do it...Oh well...I'll try later, then.

EDIT [2]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK....here they are.

cant wait to see them

Quick question guys. What version of Lua are we using to run the game? The latest? Any chance of getting the game running as a stand alone application?

i use .16 and yes i read somewere that you can compile lua and use it withought lua player but not sure i think they meant compile it so you cant read the source

well guys im back sorry for being gone as i had to run some errens for my parents so the fire sprites are looking great good work apokolipz

btw im using .16 lua player since i dont currently have my 1.5 psp at the moment so im using my 2.6 which runs thru e-loader and i can only use .16 lua player my sora adventure runs fine shadow wondering why your having problems???

kepp ya posted

Hey guys, I have what I'd like to call a Pre ver0.02 ready with Icon and everything...Nothing fancy, but I has everything we've worked on up until now + a little script tweaking that I've done myself...

I'll try and email it to everyone in the team before the end of the day.***BETA TESTERS***included.

So, If you haven't given me your email yet, please do PM me, so I can send you the goods.

Gun, I would like most feedback from you, after you compare it with what you have...then we can move on from there, K?

great work il do comparing and add anything thats missing or things that have to be conbined between both scripts if ya dont know all ready my e-mail is [email protected] im sure you know this just put it up for further reference

btw apokolipz you know how to code lua when did you take it up or did ya know for a while ppl surprise me with the things that they can do

good work

keep ya posted

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information