Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.1 (beta)

DCEmu Rookie

I can say, it is very playable now.

but with sound tune up and change the SDL to GU
    that will be wonderful

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DarkworldPrince
    Great work... but most of you really need to buy a bloody ds and a supercard if you expect anything playable anytime soon.
    dude, so whats the purpose of the psp emulation for......
    also, some people already has a DS, but its just collecting dust such as mine

DCEmu Regular

Hey Zx-81, nice work have you considered moving the sound processes over to the Media Engine like SNESTYL?

DCEmu Regular

GBA Emulation will get to full speed emulation. Just look at the great progress with the N64 Emulators. Its just that no-one since now was working on getting GBA emulation working right. Btw, great job Im using IRShell to use it wirelessly

hmm........curious but this emu isnt loading any of my zip file extensions its only loading all of my gba file extensions anyone else have this same problem or is it just me maybe its cause im using the 2.0x version who knows???

EDIT--

my screen shots that i take throu the emu isnt working eirther im doin sumthin wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by tsurumaru
    Hey Zx-81, nice work have you considered moving the sound processes over to the Media Engine like SNESTYL?
    Good idea in theory, but using the Media Engine would shut out all 2.x users from this emulator. That would be cutting out a massive amount of the community from using the emulator...

Now if he can get the emulation speed working well with both Media Engine and without, like SNES9xTYL, then I'm all for it. But until then, I think he should worry about support for all PSP homebrew users, not just the small amount of 1.5s.

Thank you sooo much bud!!
    Now I can play Metroid Fusion on the oll big screen!

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Posty
    Good idea in theory, but using the Media Engine would shut out all 2.x users from this emulator. That would be cutting out a massive amount of the community from using the emulator...

Now if he can get the emulation speed working well with both Media Engine and without, like SNES9xTYL, then I'm all for it. But until then, I think he should worry about support for all PSP homebrew users, not just the small amount of 1.5s.
    In time he should do what the Snes TYL devs did, create a seperate ME version. I have a feeling it might be able to run faster on 1.5, of course this depends on if any exclusive kernel functions are used / needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodis
    In time he should do what the Snes TYL devs did, create a seperate ME version. I have a feeling it might be able to run faster on 1.5, of course this depends on if any exclusive kernel functions are used / needed.
    im not sure zx-81 will make an exclusive 1.5 version of this emu as he always like's to keep his emu's e-loader friendly........if im correct i may be wrong but i think he test his projects on e-loader primarily tho i might be wrong..........but i hope this emu will be avaliable on 2.0 and up that way this emu can be enjoyed by all

great work zx-81 keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by acn010
    dude, so whats the purpose of the psp emulation for......
    also, some people already has a DS, but its just collecting dust such as mine
    hehe so is mine ...

btw, i hope you succeed with this emu, you have brought gba emulation on psp back alive!!!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information