Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.1 (beta)

DCEmu Regular

Very nice zx, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance runs pretty well.
    That's the main game I miss playing from my GBA.

Sound support still seems fairly pointless at the moment, but I'm sure with ME support it could sound great.

It would be nice to see zip file support on this emulator. It would make a lot of difference with gba games.
    For example FFTA is 5.6mb zipped, 16.4mb unziped!

Anyway, Great job so far zx!

can someone give fps count on some games? i can't test this myself for a while =x

Well I hope to see great work from this emulator in the future. I'm actually surprised that VBA was picked back up instead of just using the source of PSP GBA V1.1 because that emulator seemed to be pushing along great. Except for the fact the coder decided that he did not want to work on the emulator any more. But for the sound part of the emulator I agree and think that acessing the Media Engine of the 1.5 firmware will increase the sound quality by a great amount. But I wish you the best of luck ZX81 and I hope to see great progress on this emulator. Zelda Minish of Cap not exsactly playable yet....but it will get here ^_^

i'm estatic that someone has picked up the gba emulation! you have our 100% support, i'm looking forward to this very much! keep up the great work, and good luck!

DCEmu Newbie

Heres some pics I took.

I have found that with alot of love and patience and sound off alot of games are quite playable , I have high hopes for the future of this emu

dood might i say u F N PWN im glad to see sum1 restart work on the gba emu unlike those who give up on it well dont give up dood keep on keepn on and thanx agn keep up the o so pwning work lol o and if u need a 2.6 tester here i be lol

i think a little semen came out

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Shiesty
    ?????????????????? What

Quote Originally Posted by Shiesty
    wow!!!

btw can anyone tell me how to take screen shots thru the emu cause everytime i do i plug my psp into the computer and wen i go to the screenshots folder there are empty pics they have no kb in value they are o kb is it just that my computer isnt reading the bmp picture format

EDIT--

ahhhhhhhhhhh this emu doesnt play kingdom hearts chain of memories one of my favs on gba

o well this is still a great emu cant tell you enough keep up the good work zx-81

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    wow!!!

btw can anyone tell me how to take screen shots thru the emu cause everytime i do i plug my psp into the computer and wen i go to the screenshots folder there are empty pics they have no kb in value they are o kb is it just that my computer isnt reading the bmp picture format
    I use iRShell to take screenshots.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information