Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What Would Make the Perfect Homebrew Console

if microsoft ever does set foot in the homebrew race i think there portable will be extreamly powerfull processing wise and if they leave a small crack for homebrew to be possible that would be a plus

SUMTHING FUNNY--

i luaghed wen a group of ppl said that the psp2 is coming out and that it would have cell phone lik features..........i luaghed

another thing iv been hearing that nintendo was suppose to come out with a consol called the nintendo dolphin since snes was out lik all my friends would always say it.........im luaghing as i know thats a feverd dream for all of them

o yea your gonna lagh at this ppl iv talked to said that sega or neo geo was suppose to come out with a portable called the radar and it could emulate xbox i laughed until i past out friends have no idea wat there talking about

Talking Thats the great thing about the homebrew scene.

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    if microsoft ever does set foot in the homebrew race i think there portable will be extreamly powerfull processing wise and if they leave a small crack for homebrew to be possible that would be a plus

SUMTHING FUNNY--

i luaghed wen a group of ppl said that the psp2 is coming out and that it would have cell phone lik features..........i luaghed

another thing iv been hearing that nintendo was suppose to come out with a consol called the nintendo dolphin since snes was out lik all my friends would always say it.........im luaghing as i know thats a feverd dream for all of them
    Even if they dont leave some way for us to have open source, someone will exploit it soon enough

Ps, the dolphin is an old roumor, I believe it was the codename for the nintendo 64 before project reality. I could be mistaken tho, It may have been the pre gamecube code name

you know what!
    friking systems are turning into computers, the smaller, the better.
    muahahahahahaha.
    is that the girlie likey way?
    cause mans talk is "the "bigger, the better"
    or something that goes like that. :X

project Dolphin, hmm.... i heard it, that was long time ago and that was the name project for the gamecube.
    it happend before, like now with the nintendo revolution is a project name and now the official name is nintendo WIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ya mean big things come in small packages...lol

Cool Thats funny,

I was just thinking that exact same thing today.
    When it comes to almost everything (BIGGER IS BETTER) except technology, its strange isnt it

Thumbs up yuppers

that too.
    lol
    again:
    project Dolphin, hmm.... i heard it, that was long time ago and that was the name project for the gamecube.
    it happend before, like now with the nintendo revolution is a project name and now the official name is nintendo WIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt it kind of funny watching sony desperatly try to patch up there psp so that to get rid of homebrew i mean its like watching a hobo search thru garbage to find a piece of candy..........sony tries again and again but theres always sumthing stoping them from succeeding.........i think homebrew is winning we got sony agaist the ropes what do you guys think

hmm... like a hobo, i thought the hobo was searching for a already chewed chewing gum. lol
    there waisting money and time to patch new versions . but later they will succed for their goal

Unhappy I think.

I think people are putting to much hope into the hard mod method these days.
    I dont want to open my psp up and start soldering.
    I wish there where still people working in the expliotation feild

Because lets face it, Those of us that do own 1.5 psp's are happy now. But psp's are fragiel there destined to break sooner or later. and what happens when they do break ? we are forced to buy a newer (un-downgradible psp)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    I picture microsoft makeing somthing along the lines of a palmtop pc.
    If they ever go that path
    You were right go here (I have known about this since march when it was unveiled). And the thing is that it runs Windows XP, so you can use any PC emulator with it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information