Thread: Good site to get supercard?

DCEmu Newbie

Question Good site to get supercard?

I'm a newbie to the homebrew scene, but i think i understand everything, but i was just wondering, where's a good site to order a supercard sd that is known not to be fake, and has a good (US) price? Thanks in advance for the help.

DCEmu Newbie

I would say realhotstuff.com is the best place to purchase supercards/keys. The price is around $50 shipped from the NJ area.

Winsunx.com has the SCSD for $46.20 shipped but the company is overseas, meaning shipping may take a couple days longer.

DCEmu Newbie

I think I saw somewhere on this forum that someone reported a fake from there...can this be confirmed? Thanks for the info though.

Most recent supercard topic I could find ,

Does anyone else have issues with closing the screen and hibernation mode ?? Is this a known bug ?

Also my GBA games all run like garbage in my ds lite with my present setup . (randomly slow and fast)

DsLite
    MaxMedia launcher
    Supercard Sd Real (with extremely fast sd card in it )

Side not not as important , has anyone gotten moonshell 1.31 to work well on a supercard ?

DCEmu Newbie

nubbard: Realhotstuff buys their cards directly from supercard.cn so their products should be authentic.

TheLamer: (I may or may not be right on this as I don't even have a ds/lite yet!) I believe your maxmedia launcher may be causing the problem with sleep mode. I believe the SuperKey supports sleep mode.
    I've heard the SuperCard has horrible GBA support. I believe only the M3's work flawlessly with GBA ROMs, so you may want to purchase one of those if you want to play GBA games. It's a bit more pricey compared to the SuperCard, but you'll have to settle if you really want to play GBA games. Hope this helps!

Wow thank you . I flashed my DS with flashme and put a retail game in the slot and it works flawlessly now .

As far as GBA support it still sucks and it is a known thing ( I researched the $#@! out of the supercard too that pisses me off ) Where is the best place to get an M3?

And any word on moonshell 1.31 running on the supercard ??

Nm I figured it out the shell folder needs to remain in the root of the card . Moonshell works great .

Thread Information