Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.2 (speed)

That video is impressive. I cannot wait to see the speed that this emulator has with sound moved to the ME.

what is the fps other games i've only only got zelda on me and i cant view videos as im using devhook to access this site

sweet i am going to try this.

well heres a screen of metriod as it runs fairly well naruto ninja council runs at full speed and final fantasy is almost playable im a try tekken advanced in a min and post sum mre input on what i got

keep ya posted

can someone give me the link to the game

Zx-81,
    very nice release. It is with out a doubt the best and fastest gba emulator so far.

Also, is there any chance that you could make so that the emu isnt hard coded to load the default.gba rom and instead it goes to a list of all the games in your rom directory? (I thin k it would be great if you made the whole menu like nester J)

Are you ever planning on adding support for gb and gbc roms because i checked to see if any gbc roms loaded. I got zelda oracle of ages and seasons to boot and play,but with many graphical errors (the image was scratchy and multiplied across the screen). Any other games wouldnt boot though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    Zx-81,
    very nice release. It is with out a doubt the best and fastest gba emulator so far.

Also, is there any chance that you could make so that the emu isnt hard coded to load the default.gba rom and instead it goes to a list of all the games in your rom directory? (I thin k it would be great if you made the whole menu like nester J)
    It's nothing to do ... but i like to load my favorite game on startup ... (you can replace the default.gba by any roms).

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    Are you ever planning on adding support for gb and gbc roms because i checked to see if any gbc roms loaded. I got zelda oracle of ages and seasons to boot and play,but with many graphical errors (the image was scratchy and multiplied across the screen). Any other games wouldnt boot though.
    I haven't tested gb and gbc roms, but i know it works with VBA (original emu). I've to fix those image / drawing bugs ...
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

Blog Entries

loads of free and legal GBA Homebrew games at http://www.pdroms.de

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    I haven't tested gb and gbc roms, but i know it works with VBA (original emu). I've to fix those image / drawing bugs ...
    It would be nice if your emu could emulate gb gbc and gba because it would eliminate the need to have 2 different emus.

PSP User

BigMace,
    Don't you think spending time on speed and sound improvement are much more important than getting GB/GBC games to work. It's not that hard to load up RIN, and I'm sure Zx could spend his time speeding up the GBA emulation if he didn't have to worry about GB/GBC emulation which we already have at fullspeed.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information