Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Fake Downgraders

DCEmu Newbie

yeh, don't let the appearances fool you. i'm sure there are hundreds of others out there like me who scan the posts covertly for months until they just can't sit still anymore. but thanx for the welcome.

didn't mean to disrupt the light-hearted mood.

and kaiser, i didn't so much mean this article. there was another article the other day that kinda made me raise a questioning eyebrow... but it disappeared by my lunchtime. something about a subject matter that's ultra-taboo here, and then comments of hypocrisy relating that subject to Undiluted Platinum.

anyway, its not that serious. and i didn't mean to insult you kaiser, and apologize if i offended you. my comments to be honest were more in reaction to the defamation of character to someone i respect, and the seeming oversight of anyone to clarify. the same thing happened the other day on strmnnrmn's blog... they were mixing up PSMonkey with a certain other furry PS quadraped who has also become quite taboo to mention. the mixup bugged me, and it seemed to go overlooked for quite a while... but it was finally cleared up.

Ya guys....this site friggin' ROCKS! There is no way that someone can even remotely refer to this site as just amother psp site. You guys provide us with so much protection, you are practically giving us psp insurance for free! I just wanted to let everyone know that because thats not fake, is 100% real baby. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by razorak
    all we can pretty much do is cross our fingers, pray and hope for the best...i've been waiting for this moment for a long time...be it a downgrader or kernal access for all homebrews i'm all for it. i'll most likely go for the downgrader though...i'm getting sick of seeing the same old pics whenever GTA loads. Besides...where i'm from GTA is banned and let's just say the censorship here is pretty strict...be it those pics, videos or language...
    Damn what country do u live in?

turkmanistan?

when a legit downgrader surfaces il try it everyone just has to cool out and wait no need to rush for all those with 2.01+ were gonna have e-loader with KERNAL MODE so thoughts of downgrading are pointless because you'l have all the advantages that a 1.5 user has on higher fireware the only set back in my eyes is that you need gta but thats no biggy im sure a legit downgrader will sureface soon as theres been a large increase in news and its all been good

Is there any possibility that any of these downgraders could actually work? I don't know much about this topic but it would be pretty sweet if it could be done cus right now im stuck with 2.71. There's hardly anything to do.

if there are fake downgraders then don't post them on the news?

not to be $#@!y, but it's quite a simple solution.

Quote Originally Posted by rock_light
    can't those new modchips downgrade or unbrick psps?
    (btw hope it isnt against rules to mention modchip)

-if you are thinking of trying the one by dark alex it should NOT be done with model TA-082-

remember whats at risk here folks

At least there IS an unbricker out nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Addictedd
    if there are fake downgraders then don't post them on the news?

not to be $#@!y, but it's quite a simple solution.
    they are posting it on the news to PROTECT you from it. its like when a parent tells his kid about drugz and why you shouldnt do them

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information