What to do when you "do not have friends, have no one to speak too, no one to consult, no support, and feel depressed and lonely"? Easy: First, put a bomb in your underpants. Then, board an airplane.
That's what Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab—the crotchbomber—did, and that's what he wrote what he really ws. A sad lonely loser. Posting under the name Farouk1986, the fortunately-failed terrorist wrote 310 times in the Islamic Forum in Gawaher. His writings, adorned with sad emoticons, looked like this:
Sorry to bother you. I'm sure most of the people in this section have way bigger problems than me, so I don't want to take away attention from the more significant issues.
Basically, the problem I'm having is that I've been having extreme loneliness...for many years. I don't really know what to do because I'm not the type who likes to go out much, and I'm just shy and quiet. Even on the internet, I don't feel comfortable posting much because it exposes myself. Sometimes people are so mean.
So I'm trying to figure out what to do. I just wish I had someone to give me attention and stuff. I wish I had someone who would be there to listen to me, and always be nice to me. It really hurts to have someone neglect me or be mean. Unfortunately, a weakness of mine is that I'm sensitive, but I think I became more sensitive after something bad happened some years ago.
I wish I had at least one nice person to talk to, maybe over e-mail or Messenger. Of course, if I could find someone to marry, then Insha'Allah I would have someone in real life to give me all the attention and affection I wanted. So far, the families we've met aren't interested in me, though.
So I guess that's my story. I just feel lonely and empty and don't know what to do. Even when I focused more on my iman and trying to improve myself, it didn't help much, sad to say.
I'm sorry that you were such a lonely bloody loser, but I feel no sympathy for someone who turns his sadness into so much hate that he decides to take the live of hundreds of innocent people in plane. [Gawaher via Danger Room via Boing Boing]

</img>
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...