Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.3

DCEmu Newbie

A nice speed improvement.

Zx's last version ran Mario Kart 24.5 seconds for every real minute. This one is up to around 30.

Slasher's ran Mario Kart at about 29seconds for every real minute. (All the previous had no sound and 2 frameskip).

PSP User

Tested a bunch of games and they run pretty good. Is there a way to make it load your default keyboard at startup? I have to go in and load it every time I power down. Thanks again for your nice work.

go all the way with this zx-81 keep going i was douting that full speed wasnt possible but now im really thinking it is go for it i hope you put out more releases this is great if you finish this up your a coding legend this will put you at the top

buying a psp$250+buying new umd's$50+waiting for zx-81 to bring us the best homebrew ever=priceless

hope you continue go all the way cant wait for future releases hope kingdom hearts works

This is great! Heaps improved over the last version. Keep this rate up and you'll be out-performing Snes9x soon! Great work!

DCEmu Rookie

Screenshot function is not working, but the previous version was OK

greetings from florida. ZX-81 = The new Lantus!!!

By far ZX-81 & NJ there are no other coders alike this two inhumanly awesome thanks for the great job.
    Now all we need is a Raine arcade emulator to go with KECH awesome mame4all

Just tested it out and it works great.3 releases in a week!!!!!!!!WOW ZX is a emulation god!!!!!!!!!ZX is the M*tha F*ckin MAN!I have a question for u ZX,is it possible to put the SEGA CD on the psp???I would love to play night trap,sewer shark, etc.I know now if it could be done i think u could do it.also does anyone have kingdom hearts or harry potter and the goblet of fire running?keep up the good work and i cant wait to see the next release

Quote Originally Posted by alleyal202
    Just tested it out and it works great.3 releases in a week!!!!!!!!WOW ZX is a emulation god!!!!!!!!!ZX is the M*tha F*ckin MAN!I have a question for u ZX,is it possible to put the SEGA CD on the psp???I would love to play night trap,sewer shark, etc.I know now if it could be done i think u could do it.also does anyone have kingdom hearts or harry potter and the goblet of fire running?keep up the good work and i cant wait to see the next release
    Itotally agree i think theres only to coders right now that can do it and is him and NJ. I'm not taking anything away from all the other coders for the PSP all the work you guys do is awesome and highly appreciated by me.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information