Thread: downdater final .RAR file error

Default downdater final .RAR file error

i get this when i type in the password and WinRAR extracts it:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 1.50 HELPER\downhelper\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 1.50 HELPER\downhelper%\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 2.50\DOWNDATERTEST\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 2.60\DOWNDATERTEST\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\copy.c (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\Makefile (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\README.TXT (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\HELPER\main.c (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\HELPER\Makefile (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file LEEME.TXT (wrong password ?)
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file README.TXT (wrong password ?)

what is going on??? i used the password I_USE_AT_MY_OWN_RISKS which is the one that it says to use! what is going on???

i don't know about this man, sorry
    just get the one that everyone used

i did. i downloaded it from the topic in psp news and followed the instructions and even copy pasted the p/w and it doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by acn010
    i don't know about this man, sorry
    just get the one that everyone used
    what does you mean?

Default !

get from psp hacks or updates they have a pack wit everything you need to downgrade wit no password

http://www.psp-hacks.com
    they have it complete, alll the files that is required is in a zip file, drag and drop. but format the memory stick and the psp set them to defaults

thanx

now make sure that everything is in order, and the psp battery is full

i dont have my psp with me, its at my mom's house andi will be going home tuesday

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by acn010 View Post
    http://www.psp-hacks.com
    they have it complete, alll the files that is required is in a zip file, drag and drop. but format the memory stick and the psp set them to defaults
    For me rar files are very important,because of there are many of them on my PC. Once I moved them into other folder and something happened. As things turned out they were crashed. But I suddenly entered in the Google and observed there - checking large rar files. I downloaded it and the utility resolved my trouble for seconds and absolutely free as I keep in mind. The software showed me how it scans the needed file and makes a decision, whether it is possible to save the data or not.

Thread Information