Thread: Best flash cart for GBA?

Default Best flash cart for GBA?

Hello all...

I've asked a similar question on a couple of other forums, but havn't really had a difinitive answer.

Basically, I'm looking to sell my eCube, along with my 'phat' GBA, in order to get my hands on a Micro and a new flash cart (I'm one of the many people that have had no end of problems with the eCube).

I already own a SuperCard miniSD which I use on my DSLite, and although the DS support is fantastic, many of the GBA games I've tried don't run very well (the old 'slowdown problem').

I'm looking to get another flash cart with its own storage (getting rid of the need to purchase a seperate mini/micro/SD card). 512Mb should be ok, but 1Gb would be fantastic.

So far, I've only had one recommendation; the EZ-Flash III.
    After looking into this card, it seems pretty good when you consider the price. The only things that bug me are the fact you've got to charge the battery at least once a month, and that the 'normal' (cheaper) version of the cart uses more power than the PowerStar version.

TBH though, I could live with the shorter GBA battery life, it's just the 'charge once per month' thing that's really putting me off.

Anyone got any other recommendations?

i also want to know the best flashcart and the cheapest. it seems that americans pay so much less on things yet they have so much more money, truely astonishing

big up my rep everyone even tho it could be bad it sounds rather cool. i hope you read my idea on dreamcast controller i will do it, i will photo and show you all it working
    actually i have a plan for now.... i will take the buttons from the dc controller and fit them into the xbox controller s. ill be back soon and i will make a new thread just be patient... there is homemade bread here

radiator how ingenius of a name

you must extend ones vocabulary even the thought of saying "fantastic" makes you somewhat the retard in meins bokein osh english

i yearn for a response of your pitaful mind

btw charge once per month is a good thing for a cart because others (cheaper) cause severe use of the battery and would require a charge twice a week.

...er....ok?!

And back on topic...does anyone else have any opinions on GBA flash carts, because I've got no idea what this guy is actually trying to say.

Now, the EZ flash IV flashcart is at our choice, which supports gba roms and can max support up to 32GB microSDHC memory card. This means more roms thus could be holded.
    More importantly, you don't need to charge its battery, as it can last for about three years !! It's cheap. Just a perfect choice for you, I think.

Thread Information