Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - World Cup Semis Start - Predict the Winner

DCEmu Newbie

Typical, English people are pissed off because Portugal beat them again so they just flame the Portuguese national team... not nice...

Just in case u haven't seen Portugal's matches up until now, if there's one thing Portugal hasn't had is help from refs. Go watch Portugal-Iran, where Figo even got kicked in the face and the ref didn't do anything, or even Portugal-England, all the England's players had to was look at the ref saying that a portuguese player had done something and the ref would whistle ride away like he was afraid of something. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we haven't had any help from refs yet, we did, just like all other teams have, refs are human u know? They make mistakes. Oh btw, Rooney crushed Ricardo Carvalho's balls really bad, and afterwards he even started pushing Ronaldo and all, what did u guys expect the ref would do?

Anyway, my bet goes for Germany, I've tought like this since the beggining of the World Cup and they are proving me wrong. I don't know if Portugal can beat France, but we've already reached the semi-final's, we couldn't so it for 40 years so we're all happy and we deserve it since we've been playing really good (attention: I mean good not beautifully, because the teams who play beautifull have already gone home just like mister Scolari says).

GL all the teams anyway... may the best playing team win!

PS: Yeah, I agree that someone should tackle Ronaldo really badly, it would be fun to watch

DCEmu Newbie

France will punish portugal for their bad mind and will finally kick ass of german (1982-1986 revenge) !!!!

DCEmu Pro

Germany Italy is still without score. If it goes to penalties it might be bad for Germany.
    I find it pretty funny that people are always complaining that the refs are for Portugal. Portugal is a small country, not rich or powerful. So if anything, its probably the contrary thats true. Come on, a player grinds his heel into another players nuts and right in front of the ref? not to smart.
    It was a good game and the team that scored the most penalties won, sorry thats the bottom line.
    No one has given anything for Portugals chances but there in the semi-finals and they have gotten there through their own merit. I hope they kick the arrogance right out of France tomorrow.
    GO PORTUGAL!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fafenstein
    France will punish portugal for their bad mind and will finally kick ass of german (1982-1986 revenge) !!!!
    "for their bad mind" ???? Portugal????

Portugal never have 1 red card in all the World Cups all the time, just this year in Holanda but Holanda dont have fair play and DECO have a red card for this for good fair play, is the jornalist wout to transmit the "bad mind", is all lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portugal have the best fair play team of the World Cup!

(sorry my bad inglis)

Go PORTUGALLLLLLLLLL

italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCEmu Pro

Damn Italy took it

DCEmu Rookie

n1 italia ;D

niahalhal'ah'ljgxc;kwgf;khgwe';gcf;wehkgcvu'gt2e;k gc2ekugcv;2hegcfi;y2egckh2edc
    LETS GO ITALIA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

DCEmu Newbie

hehehe german su***rs out"

ITAAAAALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information