Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy downgrader 2.50/2.60

Blog Entries

psp Easy downgrader 2.50/2.60

Xtrusion has posted a new downgrader for v2.50/2.60 PSPs.

I launched it in Spain 2 days ago and it's becoming very popular. There is a lot of people thanking me for building this easy method. Well, now I've made an english translation.

This is a easy and safe installer to help people to downgrade. A voice explain the requeriments and the steps to downgrade, and the automatic setup install the necesay files to downgrade!

Light version doesn't contain the DOWNDATER folder, so it's totally legal to download and spread it.

This Downgrader is good for newcomers as it is more friendly and totally talks you along the processes, this can be used as an alternative to the other downgrader released.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

As with all these downgrader releases only use if 100% sure, read other comments before using

Wicked

Last week was full of temporary heart attacks, when the downgrader was released, so anything that lessons the panic when attempting this and makes it easier to use is a godsend.

We are lucky for such a simple interface and easy to understand instructions.

P.S - Anyone know of any downgrade/upgrade problems? Apparently writing to the flash isn't too good a thing to do too often... So I was wondering if anyone has done it, say oh... more than 10 times? 20 times?
    Without getting a PSP paperweight? Thanks

Default NICE work pal

I would like EVERYBODY (it doenst matter which firmware you have) to check it, its marveluos to see that tutorial-intallator on your PC, with voice instructions included.

Nice work, thank you for making easier that figthening downgrade Xtrusion :-)

I had a PSP with FW 2.01 then i update to 2.50
    in the UMD slot is IC9001

can i downgrade ?

DCEmu Regular

I have a 1.5 PSP (i didnt downgrade, cause i never had a 2.01 or higher Firmware on my PSP, only 2.0) and i tried the full version. This is so cool to watch on ur compy. Like another person said, try it even if you have a different firmware! Its so cool!

DCEmu Newbie

do you need gta

DCEmu Newbie

I want to downgrade, but i cant because then i need to upgrade.. so where can i find a 2.5 or a 2.6 update? i have looked for it, but cant find anything but 2.71... if i use the updater on the psp, that goes through the psp browser.. will it then jump to 2.71 from 2.01 wich is what i use...?

DCEmu Rookie

I downgraded mine using this one. (Downloaded from another web, but the file should the same)

I waited a couple of days after the first rumours, and hours after the "final" version came out, I saw this one.

now I'm a happy 1.5 user

wooohoooo

Default Please Confirm

can someone please tell me if this easy downgrader works with europe psp please!

my cousin did it anyways n for everyone it WOREKED!!!!!! this works on europe psps so everyone noes

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information