Mari Yaguchi rocked to fame in the late 1990s as a member of idol group Morning Musume. (Check her out in the video for Morning Musume's .) That was then, this is now.
Now, Yaguchi records solo tracks and appears on popular program Quiz! Hexagon II. She is also a columnist for Famitsu, where she writes the column "I'm A Gamer." According to Yaguchi, "I want to write about how girls too are passionate about video games."
Yaguchi now writes how she'd like to do more voice acting — such as for the popular Professor Layton puzzle games, which already feature Japanese celebrities. She is already slated to appear in upcoming PS3 exclusive Yakuza 4 (Ryu Ga Gotoku 4), lending both her likeness and voice to the game. The singer, who has been compared to pigtailed Final Fantasy XIII character Oerba Dia Vanille, also says she would have liked to voiced the FF character. According to Yaguchi, "I wanted to try my hand at Vanille!"
"This year, I'd like to try to do even more game work," Yaguchi states in her column. So Mari Yaguchi writing in Japan's most famous game magazine has advertised herself as being interested in doing more video game voice gigs. Bet she gets them, too.
???? ?FF13???????????????? ????????????? [?????]

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...