Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thank the Developers Thread

Thank you VERY much to:

*Booster/mok for ALL versions of DevHook/Mods of DevHook
    *MPH - for a bunch of killer apps
    *Kentarou Kunikane - for TCGS-Car, TCGS-Puzzle (Tail Tale), TCGS-BLOCK
    *71M - FileAssistant (need I say more??)
    *Fluff/Naoneo, Qubitz, AyAn4m1 - Psix, the MOST controversial homebrew EVER...LOL
    *Ruka - for NesterJ
    *Shine and Nevyn - for LUA Player
    *YoYoFr, Laxer3a and Thunderz for Snes9xtylME
    *Jim Bagley - PSP Bruce Lee
    *rob_psp - for Notepad v3
    *Humma Kavula - for the FIRST EVER ISO launcher
    *Dark_AleX - for DAXZISO
    *andrei_ - for the CiSO converter
    *PSmonkey - N64 emu
    *Strmnnrmn - N64 emu
    *Yoshihiro, Alonetrio - SXT version changer and all their attitude and drama
    *Sony - for making such multiple weak software versions that we could all take advantage of
    *Orbis Development and Ravine - for Flashmod/Fontmod
    *moonlight - for audiorecorder, KXploit UNpatcher
    *vettacossx - for all his mods
    *Arguru - for SMM
    *zx-81 - for all his ports (great work, kid!)
    *Creators of ScummVM (SICK release!)
    *Yashamaru - for his FROM SCRATCH Duck Hunt
    *Sjurk - for his KILLER Solitaire Mahjongg
    *Zordak - for his port of Jooleem
    *Vampire and DrEggman - for PSPersonalize
    *Muttski - for PGO (PSP Game Organizer)
    *smayds - for Vector Infector (which never made it past the Beta Stages, but it STILL rocks!)
    *mrbrown - for his port of rRootage
    *The team over at UMDGen - You all know why!
    *Kamillion - for VcdromX v3.6
    *Syn-z - for DGEN
    *Noah Vawter and Nathan Wray - for PSPKick (the best and most innovative music writing app for the PSP)

That's all I can think of... There may be more, but IDK. Don't think so...

Thanks all...

Thanks also go to all the ppl who helped me learn along the way...

Pretty much the only reason I use my PSP is because of homebrew, I got it as a present, but didn't really want it, because I wasn't really interested in mobile gaming, but loved older snes games that I wouldn't have minded playing again, and the developers have made that possible., I honestly thank them.

I'm rarely around to thank, I still don't use my psp much, nor do I use much of the homebrew, so I don't feel as guilty not posting/contributing much, but still sort of do, so I'm taking this opportunity to thank them. I wish them the best and hope they enjoy it, and am not in anyway pushing/pressuring for another release, I'm grateful there are people doing this in their spare time, and for free.

Thank you to all developers.

DCEmu Newbie

Ya, thanks everyone for hooking us up.

DCEmu Newbie

To all coders, I would like to thank you all for the hardwork. I really appreciate that guys.
    When I updated my psp to 2.6 I really regret and taught all the time why did I updated my firmware..
    But after visitin all psp's brew sites, I got trust and have something to believe in that my psp is a worth of the money I've spend a long time with a hard work.
    When the eloader came out, I got the chance to look at the corner of homebrew..
    But when you guys made a downgrader 2.5-2.6 to 1.5.. That really gave me a big chance to Join the homebrew world.. not just to see it.. And all the time I'm waiting for it is not for nothing.

When the downgrader came out, I still doubt about downgrade or not, coz I really don't want to brick my psp, which is bought by my own money..
    But then I said to myself.. The Eloaders was perfect. I gave it a try, so why don't I try the downgrader? So and then I took the risk. Coz I know that you guys are the best in this kind of things.. so nothing could be wrong.

And now I want to thnk you guys, because of your hardwork, I can join the homebrew world, be a happy 1.5 owner, use my psp more than before not just using it for mp3 and watching movie in the car.

So Respect to all of you, keep up the great work!!!

What else can be said but thank you all greatly appreciated.

I want to thank fanjita and ditlew, for without them, no 2.xx homebrew would be possible, nor would be a 2.50/2.60 downgrader, thanks to dark_alex and the others who made the downgrader, and thanks to the makers of pspradio, snes9xtyl, devhook, irshell, Pimpstreamer and many many other that I'm forgetting, (for I've used your programs and benefitted greatly) donations are on the way...

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks to everyone and especially :-

Dark_alex and the pspxteam etc for the 2.5/2.6 downgrader and the 1.5 to 1.0 downgrader

And again Dark alex for the dax ziso loader even though i dont use it is meant to be a very nice piece of homebrew

Also booster for perhaps one of the main things that keeps people with 1.5 - Devhook

Also how can i forget fanjita and ditlew for the gta eloader that helped me run homebrew back in the 2.01 days also i guess saotome as well for giving the eloader the kick start

Also a name that should never be forgotten Nem that has been refered to as the father of homebrew, he was the one to start it all off.

Once again thank you all devs.

If I wasnt in a hurry I'd write something really long... (Says some insperational things) (Makes a corny joke)
    XD Seriously though thank all of you coders for your hard work. Without you my PSP wouldnt be half as kewl!

Thanks every single 1 of you, u saved me from boredome many a time . thank you.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information