Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Thank the Developers Thread

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks to all the developers. You make life fun!

Great :P let's fellate some egos.

Just kidding... uhm... A shout out to the bookr and pens enhanced picture viewer devs... and also to booster for the latest devhook versions! You guys are what my psp is all about.

To anyone who has developed anything for the DS, PSP and GBA this past year. Thankyou.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks guys for all your hard work....... and SPECIAL THANKS TO "WRAGGSTER" for posting this NEWS, becuase all coders deserve respect and we need to be thankful for their hard work!.... And againg "thank you all you guys that work very hard and for making dreams come true.

Thank you all.

Thumbs up So many thanks for so many talented contributors

Well I was banned when this was first post. But I can't NOT post a thanks in this thread. There are soooo many people to thank. I don't want to forgot or mispell or otherwise offend anyone who helped make the PSP scene what it is today.

Also the list of those who should be thanked would make this post so long it would make your eyes bleed.

But lets just refresh ourselves with all that we can do on the PSP now because of homebrew. And then lets remind ourselves that PSP homebrew is just barely over 1 year old. WOW! A lot has been accomplished huh? Things that were said to be impossible are now a reality. Things we never would have thought to try are now being tested and developed.

It has been a great year for PSP homebrew and the future is VERY VERY bright.

Thanks goes out to the most talented of coders and also members of this forum that make this such a fun community. No matter how small the contribution, it is a piece of the puzzle that comes together beautifully.

DCEmu Newbie

I got into the scene about 4 1/2 years ago when I bought a Pelican Games Downloader flash cartridge for the GBA. It only had 96K of memory but I could play many freeware classics like Hungry are the Dead, GB Basic and INFGMB (Infocom Interpreter that let you play text adventure games like Zork, Infidel, etc). I've since upgraded to an X-ROM flash cartridge and I use it to play Pocket NES, Cologne, Frotz, etc. I'm now anxiously awaiting for the arrival of a GP2X that I just bought last week.

Kudos to the developers for making gaming on handheld consoles so much more interesting.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information