Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.0.5 (final on 2.x?)

psp

Quote Originally Posted by mexicansnake
    veo q los ofendes en español.

yea zx is one of the best pspcoders!!
    Thats what i had to do. I will defend all coders no matter what from ignorant people that like to bash and insult there work. They should worship them for what they do for us not just sign up to this site and see all the new peoples first post this sucks , its to slow , it doesn't play this game. They don't understand how hard this is. They think you guys just sit in front of ur pc and thats it its done.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Thats what i had to do. I will defend all coders no matter what from ignorant people that like to bash and insult there work. They should worship them for what they do for us not just sign up to this site and see all the new peoples first post this sucks , its to slow , it doesn't play this game. They don't understand how hard this is. They think you guys just sit in front of ur pc and thats it its done.

Thanks for your support my friend
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

PSP User

so ZX-81, do have you had other reports of that SRAM issue or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by jOeBrO
    so ZX-81, do have you had other reports of that SRAM issue or is it just me?
    Save ram is disable, you have to use the save state inside the emulator menu .
    here is my blog !

DCEmu Newbie

Wink

@ZX I once thought you were only going to do the old-school emulators (atari, caleco, etc. ) and leave the psp scene after that. Thank you for proving me wrong . I appreciate the GBA emu and look forward to just seeing you progress, I know it's an empowering feeling to realize a goal you've set which, I believe, motivates emu coders to do what you guys do . The emu is wonderful and looks to surely only improve. This may be you're last project, one possible request? or at least an answer?

I dont expect that you will try to work on any consoles that involve complex 3D, but what about neo geo pocket?

I will now return to my silent, but appreciative, state .

k im having a problem bringing up the menu and i know i need to assign it to a button which i did but when i press the menu button it dont come up cud sumone help me out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Este tipo es el pato mas idiota en este lugar. Yo creo que mama verga el pendejo.

ZX hope the downgrade goes to plan.
    Nice job, what online translator did you use for that? ****ing 12 year olds piss me off. Seriously, go kill your self. You're a god damn nub that can't spell for $#@! and sucks at life. Maybe once you learn to use the internet I'll take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tophead420
    k im having a problem bringing up the menu and i know i need to assign it to a button which i did but when i press the menu button it dont come up cud sumone help me out lol
    It seems to happen to others, i will add a select + start combination hotkey to overcome this issue ...

here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by RemixUnlimited
    Nice job, what online translator did you use for that? ****ing 12 year olds piss me off. Seriously, go kill your self. You're a god damn nub that can't spell for $#@! and sucks at life. Maybe once you learn to use the internet I'll take you seriously.
    Actually, Im puertorican, and what he says, makes total sense. Its you, who lack the proper translation tools. And what he says, totally goes with your personality. Dont flame someone if your too ignorant to see that it is YOU who dosnt know the language.

pedaso de maricon.

¡Hey, vete a la mierda! Puedo utilizar un traductor también. ¡Usted no puede actualy probar que no estoy sin embargo porque éste es el Internet!

Thread Information