Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony's Reaction to downgraders

Default Sony's Reaction to downgraders

Does anyone know if Sony has talked about the recent downgraders that have and are being released recently?

I'm really starting to hate Sony so I love reading anything about them being pissed off or trying to stop the unstoppable homebrew scene. But I can't find any. Links anyone?

Recently they have been forced to pay 214 million USD in taxes because they under reported the profits in their gaming devision. OWNED

Not good they are the only ones that release good games for there counsils.

hmm people seem to hate sony but own psps... hypocrits.....

but yeah sony is seeming to fall apart.. makes me sad not happy

DCEmu Regular

Yeah, many people talk about how much they hate Sony, but they forget that Sony made the PSP.

I doubt Sony likes the downgraders a lot. I e-mailed them talking about the homebrew and they said that if the PSP is damaged in the use of homebrew, the warranty doesn't cover it (obviously) so that also makes me believe Sony doesn't like the downgraders. I asked them about maybe certifying some of the homebrew, but then they just said they just told me to upgrade. And why would I do that when I have a 1.5 PSP?

DCEmu Old Pro

yeah if sonys busted psps busted end of story bye bye see your wasted money later for generations to come lol

even if sony does shut down, homebrew will still live on. but it wont be as much fun because we wont be able to piss off sony making downgraders and stuff.

I want to email Sony saying Dev Hook won't work on my 1.0. I can only imagine their reaction.

Yes, many people here including myself hate Sony. I hate them for killing Dreamcast, blocking all homebrew exploits, and for being downright ignorant.

I bet a lot of you don't understand my sig. Shortly after the 2.0 update, someone at Sony said they block exploits "to prevent a hacker from bricking your PSP."

I also hate Jason Rubin (worked at Naughty Dog.) He said, "Dreamcast is a turd. Playstation 2 will kick its ****ing ass... Sony has put the smack down on the other companies." (I got this quote from issue 100 of Game Informer)

DCEmu Regular

Rubin was right... PS2 did kick Dreamcast's ass. The only company you have to blame for the Dreamcast's demise is Sega, for not learning from their previous mistakes.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude
    I want to email Sony saying Dev Hook won't work on my 1.0. I can only imagine their reaction.

Yes, many people here including myself hate Sony. I hate them for killing Dreamcast, blocking all homebrew exploits, and for being downright ignorant.

I bet a lot of you don't understand my sig. Shortly after the 2.0 update, someone at Sony said they block exploits "to prevent a hacker from bricking your PSP."

I also hate Jason Rubin (worked at Naughty Dog.) He said, "Dreamcast is a turd. Playstation 2 will kick its ****ing ass... Sony has put the smack down on the other companies." (I got this quote from issue 100 of Game Informer)
    Dude no offense, but whatever Jason Rubin said or Sony execs said, Sony did not kill the Dreamcast. Sega did that all on their own by undercutting costs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information