Quote Originally Posted by viccio View Post
    The 1st Post!

Hello, I'm a new user and i will make a greeting to all
    Welcome to the best homebrew site!

Quote Originally Posted by viccio View Post
    The 1st Post!

Hello, I'm a new user and i will make a greeting to all
    HEY! THIS GUYS GOT $10 ON HIM! MUG HIM!
    Errrrr, I mean, Welcome to DCEmu. Any systems you're lurking around for?

And JKK, I still love the sig.

Not really new, but what's up

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

O_O

look forward to your next post in 7 months time

DCEmu Newbie

Smile Hello

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone.

I have a Nintendo64, GameCube & DS along with a Original Xbox and iPod touch so i hope to find lots of stuff here to read about and investigate.

I do have one question and i dont know where to ask it ... is there anything life the classic elite for the nintendo DS as i think it would be a perfect platform to do a conversion to.

Hello c45e, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay with the community here. Any questions, just ask them in the appropriate console discussion forum.

Hello, c45e!
    Enjoy DCEmu!

(1000th response! )

DCEmu Newbie

Red face Hello Everyone!

Man, this is a huge site. Looks like most of the gaming consoles are discussed. I started gaming on those large ply board encased PacMac/Centipede . I really didn't game on consoles after my Atari 26000<--not sure about the number. But PacMan/MsPac/Centipede and Q-Bert are the ones I remember. Haven't played much on PC's - awkward controls.
    Bought a PS3 2 months ago with Grand Tourismo and Blazing Angels. They are a blast! Then I found out I could play my "oldies" on the PSP and something about a Pandora Battery. Well... Oh... for got to tell you (I AM a HARDWARE junky) Getting new hardware - disk drives/video cards/CPU upgrades(Yes I build PCs for me and my friends) to me is better than...:thumbup: you know.

So I HAD to have a PSP and a Pandora Battery. I was making my own Pandora and stopped just in time to realize it needed to be reversible too. So I looked at the discount stores to try to find a non-Sony (read as cheap) battery to Pandoraize. None where I looked. Then I had to make up my mind what color my PSP I wanted it to be. I wasn't a great Madden/Bret Farve fan, but the blue would be better than the Piano Black for two reasons: 1-With a package like God of War or Dexter, you get a Memory Stick, a game, and a video. Well, I settled with the Dexter Pack - I like silver. Can handle dirt while still looking good and same color as my car. I opened up the PSP and it's a PSP-2001! Arg! Will I be able to make it a Homebrew/Downgradeable PSP.

I finally ordered from http://www.wholesale-elite.com with a Blue LED and a 1Gb stick. I was a little anxious because after I ordered it, no one would answer an email. It did show up through USPS, i.e. NO Tracking info for 6-8 weeks (I don't like their tracking system).
    I booted-up, just like ELITE's webpage said and I was running 4.0. Now after reading and experimenting a lot, I'm running 4.01 M33-2:thumbup:

I love operating systems on different hardware. I have gotten my PS3 running Linux(wow) it's MUCH better running as a console any day of the week. But I have a iMac 24" Core2Duo 2.8GHz-Extreme, a winxp box and 2 self-built x86_64 boxes running FreeBSD (1 with 3Ware RAID0) and 1 C2Duo running Fedora, 1 box runs what I tell it to when researching new releases or beta builds- once it was running x86OSX, that was BEFORE I bought my iMac. Big-HUGE improvement from a P4-3.4GHz P4P800 ASUS.

PSP's cost a whole lot cheaper than a rebuild to a Core2Duo PCIx 1333 DDR3 E8400 XFX9800GT

Kudos to the makers of 'God of War: Chains Of Olympus"! Fantastic graphics on that little screen.

To sum it up: These are great diversionary toys
    Spoiler!

DCEmu Newbie

Hello all. Im a diehard megaman fan, professional spriter, and a megaman youtube video director.

Hello meson and Gbahole1, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Information