Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1302

Thread: The Introduction Thread

Uhhh...

Guess I coulda posted here to begin with, anyways...

Hey. Im new to this site but have been helping noobs with CFW installations, homebrew, apps, and games for a while now. I got a Phat PSP and a God of War Slim, both running 4.01 M33-2. Also, both of my PSP's CFW was installed with a MMS that I developed, the MMSX. Its up for grabs here allready.

This site seems cool so far, lots of helpful info. Lots of members and posting too...

I bid you belated welcome p1220drs, hope you find this web site useful and hope you like your stay here with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbahole1 View Post
    Hello all. Im a diehard megaman fan, professional spriter, and a megaman youtube video director.
    Welcome, I'd love to see some of your work
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

DCEmu Newbie

Hi people!

I am not a DS user, owner, or hacker (not yet). I am trying to use the hardware parts (the touchscreen is awesome and cheap)...

Hello thoriumbr, welcome to DCEmu. Are you doing a mod of some sort with those DS parts? We look forward to hearing from you on that. Anyway, hope you stay with us here.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm new to this forum - just wondering if anyone knows some good kids game sites.

Default Miss me?!

I know I'm not all that active here, mostly to do with that I am already registered and active throughout various other emulation communities.

DCemu is a great site, my lack of activity isn't related or have anything to do with DCemu.

However I'll drop by and post every now and then. Over here I've only seen a couple/few familiar members from other forums such a JKKDark and someone else.

Take care...:thumbup:

Default I Know I Do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme2damax View Post
    I know I'm not all that active here, mostly to do with that I am already registered and active throughout various other emulation communities.

DCemu is a great site, my lack of activity isn't related or have anything to do with DCemu.

However I'll drop by and post every now and then. Over here I've only seen a couple/few familiar members from other forums such a JKKDark and someone else.

Take care...:thumbup:
    Hello, Xtreme2damax, I've never run into you on any other forums (I understand you knowing JKKDARK since he's on like, everything). Hope you enjoy DCEmu .

You wouldn't know me unless you frequently visit Emutalk, Ngemu, 1Emulation or the pSX Emulator forums.

But besides those emulation communities I am registered at several other forums.

DCemu has a lot of interesting stuff that the other networks don't really cover such as hombrew, exploits for running homebrew among other gaming and emulation news.

I check back to see what interesting things I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme2damax View Post
    You wouldn't know me unless you frequently visit Emutalk, Ngemu, 1Emulation or the pSX Emulator forums.

But besides those emulation communities I am registered at several other forums.

DCemu has a lot of interesting stuff that the other networks don't really cover such as hombrew, exploits for running homebrew among other gaming and emulation news.

I check back to see what interesting things I can find.
    You know, I made an account on 1Emulation, but the day I registered, I found nothing interesting to reply to. I recognized a few people over there (such as Hawq, JKKDARK, and MasterPhW).

Thread Information