Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Introduction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shatter View Post
    I'm pretty much a Nintendo girl
    wow, theres not many girls (that i know of anyway) that play video games. welcome.

Welcome to the forums, Shatter!

DCEmu Newbie
    Satan's Lounge. It's quite cushy, really.

...I forgot. *Never* mention the lack of a Y chromosome on a strange forum. The Double-X seems to throw a lot people off. Luckily, this seems like a classy place. And moderators out the wazoo, just in case I have to blow my $#@! whistle.

Question: How can a forum this huge still elicit any sort of response pertaining to gender?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shatter View Post
    Howdy. I'm Shatter. I figure since I already made my shameless plug, I might as well introduce myself.

Um, yah. I used to be a big gamer, but then highschool hit, and I got a social life. I'm kind of addicted to Wii, I almost finished Chrono Trigger and FFVII, but am somehow mentally unable to finish a game. I get to the final level and lose interest. Though I did finish Paper Mario and Mario RPG. I'm really more of a social gamer - multiplayer racers (you know, maybe it's just a Mario thing - I conquered Mario Kart: Double Dash), fighters, and that sort of thing.

I'm pretty much a Nintendo girl, born and bred. Mi hermano bought himself a 360 backinnaday, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Wii, and I never really got into it. Call of Duty II was nice, but the controllers just threw me off.

There it is: Shatter in a nutshell. Help, help. I'm in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell? I mean, what kind of nut has a shell this big? This is ridiculous...

^ I also was a bit of an Austin Powers fan back in the day.
    I see you're making a new-ish start for yourself after a slightly bad one, anyway welcome to DCEmu

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up hey gamers

Hey I'm from Toronto, Canada. I play lotsa games and I'm studying music too. Just finishing up high school this year. I play alot of CS and old sega games. We lan at home too with older games like doom, quake 1-3, giants, unreal tournament, and the like.

I just got in the ds homebrew scene after having a ds lite since it came out in june 2006. I built my computer around then too, 7900gt, amd64, 2gb ram. Mostly I built it for doom3 and hl2 and stuff because I play a lot of new pc games too. Civilization 4, Pirates, Quake 4, Guild Wars.

I'm very into music as well. Aside from classical music and piano pieces that I play, I listen to punk and post rock, buncha Japanese stuff too even though I don't speak the language.

But it's good to be here and part of this community. Games are cool and make our lives better one way or another. ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madato View Post
    Hey I'm from Toronto, Canada. I play lotsa games and I'm studying music too. Just finishing up high school this year. I play alot of CS and old sega games. We lan at home too with older games like doom, quake 1-3, giants, unreal tournament, and the like.

I just got in the ds homebrew scene after having a ds lite since it came out in june 2006. I built my computer around then too, 7900gt, amd64, 2gb ram. Mostly I built it for doom3 and hl2 and stuff because I play a lot of new pc games too. Civilization 4, Pirates, Quake 4, Guild Wars.

I'm very into music as well. Aside from classical music and piano pieces that I play, I listen to punk and post rock, buncha Japanese stuff too even though I don't speak the language.

But it's good to be here and part of this community. Games are cool and make our lives better one way or another.
    Welcome to DCEmu madato

Hey, my names Lene n' I'm from Stavanger Norway!

My xboyfriend gave me his used nds a few weeks back for my birthday, way-to-go gentlemen (sarcasm). Either who, I have a number of rather, silly questions regarding it n' I'd like to make a post in the Nds boards, but alas I cant. Someone please help me!

PS. On a side note, if one of you knows a thing or two, I'd be stupidly happy if I could run spome questions by you, I'm sure I could make it up to you in some way or form, thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonkid90 View Post
    Hey, my names Lene n' I'm from Stavanger Norway!

My xboyfriend gave me his used nds a few weeks back for my birthday, way-to-go gentlemen (sarcasm). Either who, I have a number of rather, silly questions regarding it n' I'd like to make a post in the Nds boards, but alas I cant. Someone please help me!

PS. On a side note, if one of you knows a thing or two, I'd be stupidly happy if I could run spome questions by you, I'm sure I could make it up to you in some way or form, thanks in advance!
    Hi Lene, welcome to DCEmu

The DS/Nintendo boards can be located here:

DS News

Nintendo Console Discussion Forums (Wii/GC/DS)

Default Intro!

Hi! Cant wait to start talking up some PSP EMU storms!

Welcome to all new members!

Quote Originally Posted by PLZKLLME0080 View Post
    wow, theres not many girls (that i know of anyway) that play video games. welcome.
    well 2 now, Shatter and me

Thread Information