Page 46 of 131 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: The Introduction Thread

Guess I should fill in a post here...

I'm Necros Ihsan Nödtveidt, generally just referred to as "Nodtveidt". I'm the lead programmer and co-founder of the independent games development label Frozen Utopia, a group dedicated to the development of new games for the PC Engine. I also own an independent PC software label for the development of adult games, and am also part of the Plantasy Studios software label (PC gaming again). I eventually plan to develop for the Dreamcast. I have worked with computers since 1984, I've been in and out of professional game development on the PC and Commodore 64 over the years (my last C64 release was in 1991), I've also experimented on several consoles (NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Jaguar, GBA, Xbox 360) before settling in with the one that was the most viable at the time, which was the PC Engine. When I was involved with the MUGEN scene, people knew me as "sn0ball", I am mostly known for my original backgrounds as well as "Black Satin", an unfinished MUGEN game. I released one unfinished character from the game, "Megan", and I still have her here today in her unfinished form. She works without error in Winmugen, and I would have no problems distributing her to anyone who might want her.

So...I guess that just about does it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodtveidt View Post
    Guess I should fill in a post here...

I'm Necros Ihsan Nödtveidt, generally just referred to as "Nodtveidt". I'm the lead programmer and co-founder of the independent games development label Frozen Utopia, a group dedicated to the development of new games for the PC Engine. I also own an independent PC software label for the development of adult games, and am also part of the Plantasy Studios software label (PC gaming again). I eventually plan to develop for the Dreamcast. I have worked with computers since 1984, I've been in and out of professional game development on*the PC and Commodore 64 over the years (my last C64 release was in 1991), I've also experimented on several consoles (NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Jaguar, GBA, Xbox 360) before settling in with the one that was the most viable at the time, which was the PC Engine. When I was involved with the MUGEN scene, people knew me as "sn0ball", I am mostly known for my original backgrounds as well as "Black Satin", an unfinished MUGEN game. I released one unfinished character from the game, "Megan", and I still have her here today in her unfinished form. She works without error in Winmugen, and I would have no problems distributing her to anyone who might want her.

So...I guess that just about does it for me.
    Welcome to DCEmu! And glad to know you will work on the Dreamcast, it's still thinking

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all - my names sKilled (a fusion of skilled and killed because if your not one, your likely the other). I have stopped by on several occaisions in a 'look but don't touch' kinda way as my PSP was FW 3.1o which came that way - Japanese PSP in champagne gold with a TA-082 motherboard. But now, thanks to n00bz downloader and DaX's 3.4o OE I can now also engange in all the fun and games I have hitherto only read about.

My first mission is to get Deniskas MapThis! working as we won't get official Sony support for the GPS here in New Zealand, plus I'm off with the missus to visit our family in Italy, so I wanna have a play under the guise of exploration.

Anyway, a big pre-emptive thanks to the mods for creating such a nice forum, and I hope I can give back at least a fraction of that which I get out of it.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by sKilled View Post
    Hi all - my names sKilled (a fusion of skilled and killed because if your not one, your likely the other). I have stopped by on several occaisions in a 'look but don't touch' kinda way as my PSP was FW 3.1o which came that way - Japanese PSP in champagne gold with a TA-082 motherboard. But now, thanks to n00bz downloader and DaX's 3.4o OE I can now also engange in all the fun and games I have hitherto only read about.

My first mission is to get Deniskas MapThis! working as we won't get official Sony support for the GPS here in New Zealand, plus I'm off with the missus to visit our family in Italy, so I wanna have a play under the guise of exploration.

Anyway, a big pre-emptive thanks to the mods for creating such a nice forum, and I hope I can give back at least a fraction of that which I get out of it.
    I envy your gold PSP. Welcome to DCemu!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi there, my name's spacy. You might know me as a former ROM hacker and hacking tools developer from the German Filb community, or as the developer behind the VBA-S GBA emulator fork or as the moderator of the accordant forum over at ngemu. You may also know me as the blogger from http://spacy.efx2.com/ or as the developer of dpgmux, a small console utility and some scripts to convert videos for MoonShell, a Nintendo DS media player.

Well, if you still don't know me - now's your chance

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sKilled View Post

Welcome sKilled to DCEmu

Quote Originally Posted by spacy51 View Post
    Hi there, my name's spacy. You might know me as a former ROM hacker and hacking tools developer from the German Filb community, or as the developer behind the VBA-S GBA emulator fork or as the moderator of the accordant forum over at ngemu. You may also know me as the blogger from http://spacy.efx2.com/ or as the developer of dpgmux, a small console utility and some scripts to convert videos for MoonShell, a Nintendo DS media player.

Well, if you still don't know me - now's your chance
    Welcome spacy51 too DCEmu, ROM's and ROM hacking talk is prohibited on DCEmu so luckily for yourself you are a former ROM hacker and not a current ROM hacker!

psp

hello, ime spartan. i am completely new to the homebrew scene so sorry if i ask noob questions

Hello spartan, welcome to DCEmu. And don't wory for the questions, most of us were also noobs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spartan. View Post
    hello, im spartan. i am completely new to the homebrew scene so sorry if i ask noob questions
    Welcome to DCEmu, the PSP Emulation and Homebrew Forum has quite a few people asking n00bish questions all the time so you wont be alone there!

just want to say "hello" to everybody! well, i think theres not really much to say! :P

So then... make way for the illusion... an
    experienced playa...

Thread Information