Page 48 of 131 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: The Introduction Thread

Welcome Plot!

Thanks guys, glad to be here.

Hi I'm Xtreme2damax. I'm from Auburn, New York in the USA and currently enjoy my hobbies of Emulation and Playing PC/Console games.

I am currently registered at a variety of emulation websites such as: emuforums (Ngemu), Emutalk, and General Emulation under the same username of Xtreme2damax.

I am very good about following the rules of forums, have common sense and a good understanding on what is and isn't allowed on a public forum. General Plot can verify this.

I currently have 0 Warnings, 0 Infractions and 0 Bans on all the previously listed emulation forums. I currently moderate a couple of sections at General Plots forum, which is down at the moment because of all the problems that happened on the DCemu server (I'm sorry to hear about that, why anyone would want to attack this site or any other like it is beyond me)

I hope I can be a good addition to your userbase. I currently spend a great majority of my time at Ngemu and GeneralEmu, so if I'm not here or don't post much don't think I've abandoned you

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme2damax View Post
    Hi I'm Xtreme2damax. I'm from Auburn, New York in the USA and currently enjoy my blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I am currently registered at a variety of emulation websites such as: blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I am very good about following the rules of forums, blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I currently have 0 Warnings, 0 Infractions and blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... . I currently moderate a couple of sections at General Plots forum, which is down at the moment because blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...

I hope I can be a good addition to your userbase. I currently spend a great majority of my time at blah... blah... blah... blah...
    very interesting, my friend, very interesting. Welcome to DCEmu, the best homebrew site.

Blog Entries

Hi I'm Xtreme2damax.
    Welcome to DCEmu, nobody really cares about what other sites you are currently with. We all stick to our own here, and that's DCEmu!

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    Welcome to DCEmu, nobody really cares about what other sites you are currently with. We all stick to our own here, and that's DCEmu!
    Yeah I figured that, but I didn't want people to think I was just another n00b and would invite trouble, hence the explanation

Blog Entries

Yeah I figured that, but I didn't want people to think I was just another n00b and would invite trouble, hence the explanation
    A n00b you may be, until you prove yourself. But we were all n00b's once, your title says that your a DCEmu Newbie! lol

Yeah, X2DM's a great guy. Very helpful for us, and I'm sure he will be here.

DCEmu Newbie

Uhm...I'm nights....some people might know me from QJ under my banned name The_Master_Chief...wow the avatar i want to upload is 3 kb too big.

Quote Originally Posted by nights777 View Post
    Uhm...I'm nights....some people might know me from QJ under my banned name The_Master_Chief...wow the avatar i want to upload is 3 kb too big.
    Welcome nights! QJ sucks, glad to know you joined DCEmu, the best homebrew site

Thread Information