To: Crecente
RE: Pricey Bags
Until today, Mini-Bash hadn't had a haircut in months. And when Mrs. Bashcraft took him to get his haircut earlier today, the kid brought along something to show the stylist: a DVD copy of Star Wars Episode I.
Mini-Bash wanted a haircut like Obi-Wan has in Episode I. You know the cut. (It's right up there, if you don't!) Mini-Bash thinks Obi-Wan is a cool dude and when we told him that he could not get a Darth Maul haircut (kid is on an Episode I kick, for some reason), he settled on a Ben hairdo.
Oddly, Mini-Bash says he has no idea which character Jar Jar. I imagine Mini-Bash blanks out the character whenever Jar Jar appears on screen. That's what I do.
So, DVD in hand, Mini-Bash and mom went to the hair saloon. The hair stylist took a look at the haircut on the box and pretty much cut the kid's hair like that.

However, while getting his haircut, Mrs. Bashcraft later said, Mini-Bash got increasingly glum. Sad, even. And when the stylist showed him the haircut, he slid out of the seat and moped his way home.
What's wrong?
I was waiting the entire time.
For what?
I was waiting for that thing.
That thing?
It seems Mini-Bash thought he would be getting a Padawan braid and was utterly crushed, declaring that without it, he does not look like Obi-Wan.

No, we did not make any remarks about facial hair.
What you missed last night
Gran Turismo 5 vs Real Life
Nintendo Launches Budget Wii Label In Japan
Goodbye, Burnout Paradise DLC, You Will Be Sorely Missed
But What Does Modern Warfare 2's Timed Exclusive DLC Mean?
First Good Look At New Metal Gear Solid PSP Bundle

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...