Bayonetta, the "climax" action game, features a gun-heel wearing, pistol-slinging heroine names Bayonetta. The game has gotten good reviews in both the West and Japan. So, let's kick off the sequel talk.
While a sequel has not officially been announced, the game's designer, Hideki Kamiya, is already talking about just that. He tells Game Informer magazine, "We obviously have love for the work we have created, so I don't see anything wrong with Bayonetta 2. Personally, I'd like to approach the world of Bayonetta from a different angle, in the form of a spin-off."
And, as I just said, the sequel has not been officially announced, it is a no brainer. The series is a new IP, it's popular. People are already cosplaying the heck out of the game. SEGA loves sequels. There will be more Bayonetta games, of course!
Though, a Bayonetta spin-off? Oh? An obvious choice would be a title starring Bayonetta's red-outfit-wearing-lady Jeanne. Though, Platinum Games doesn't seem to do obvious. Hair body suit? Gun heels? Flying baby heads?
Bayonetta 2 Confirmed? [GI]

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...