Thread: bin2boot error

DCEmu Newbie

Default bin2boot error

I'm trying to set up images for both NesterDC and DreamSNES. I've tried using both Selfboot and Bootdreams 6.1. You can see the process of creating an image in the DOS screen, and when it's done it closes the current DOS screen then another DOS screen pops up and with this error:

16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem

C:\BOOTDR~1\tool\bin2boot.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Then you have the options of clicking on "Close" or "Ignore" No matter which one I choose it just closes and doesn't make the image.

I have no idea what's going on. Help me please!!

http://consolevision.com/members/sbi...num=1105533525

I plan on adding a option to fix this automatically in the next version of BootDreams.

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome! I got it to work thanks for the link. But I got another question. I run DreamSnes, and the games run and load and all, but they're not smooth, all of them are a bit choppy when they run. Did I install the wrong version or are the games supposed to be a bit choppy and slow?

Yeah, it's not perfectly emulated yet.

DCEmu Newbie

Ah, ok, gotcha, thanks!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by assclown1
    I run DreamSnes, and the games run and load and all, but they're not smooth, all of them are a bit choppy when they run. Did I install the wrong version or are the games supposed to be a bit choppy and slow?
    Try this:
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27338

Thread Information