Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSPAtari: Atari 800/130/5200 Emulator for PSP v1.0.4 (skin)

Quote Originally Posted by ByteMaster
    Thanks for the quick reply

Yes, There is a save directory (ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCE__PSPAtari/save/) and that's where the saved games go. I just can't get the "Change Slot" in the menu to work (the 1 - used stays highlighted in pink and 2 - empty to 5 - empty are unreachable).
    Go on the save slot menu, then with the left and right keys you can highlight the slot you want, and press X to save
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    Go on the save slot menu, then with the left and right keys you can highlight the slot you want, and press X to save
    Great! Thanks!!

ZX rules

Hey ZX aver though about giving us a RAINE emulator or maibe a good SMS emu if anybody can you can cause your the man

I've been testing with Nadral, comparing to the windows version of Atari800, and it appears PSPAtari ignores the HIFI POKEY setting in the Sound Settings in Atari800 Menu.

The .atari800.cfg file will have the correct entry
    ENABLE_NEW_POKEY=1
    when you save the settings.

It believe it's VOL_ONLY_SOUND for the "Spieler Eins Los" that is a dead giveaway whether it's using the old or the newer POKEY emulation; if you can hear it, it's the old POKEY, if you can't, it's the newer POKEY emulation.

I was hoping using the HiFi POKEY would fix some problems with sound distortion that don't happen in the Windows version.

P.S.
    PSPAtari and Bookr are tied for #1 in my PSP homebrew usage, so I'm not trying to "dis".

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry if this is considered gravedigging but I have a question. How do you get passed the start screen thingy? So I loaded the game passed the Atari screen but then I press every button possible but nothing starts the game the example rom im using is PAC-MAN.bin provided with pspatari-v1.0.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashika
    Sorry if this is considered gravedigging but I have a question. How do you get passed the start screen thingy? So I loaded the game passed the Atari screen but then I press every button possible but nothing starts the game the example rom im using is PAC-MAN.bin provided with pspatari-v1.0.4.
    You load a ROM(.bin/.rom)/Disk (.ATR) then "Reset Atari". The right shoulder pad maps to the Atari's Start button, that works in most cases to start the actual game.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ByteMaster
    You load a ROM(.bin/.rom)/Disk (.ATR) then "Reset Atari". The right shoulder pad maps to the Atari's Start button, that works in most cases to start the actual game.
    Try with the pacman rom included in the folder. didnt work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashika
    Try with the pacman rom included in the folder. didnt work for me.
    PAC-MAN.ATR works fine here, after you did Load ROM did you get "File loaded!" in yellow letters? The top right corner Game: indicator in white should also be displaying the loaded file name. Then going to Reset ATARI in the menu and pressing X or O should get you to the game screen. Press the X button to start playing.

Can you try the included DEFENDER.BIN as well?

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah the atari 800 roms work for me but when I have to load 2600/5200 forget which one the one via the other menu the game loads and everything but I dont know how to start gameplay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information