Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dodgin' Diamond 2 0.2 Port

Default Dodgin' Diamond 2 0.2 Port

Okay now the wacky wheels port is a dumb idea i thought i would get positive things from it but anyways back to another game i think would be amazing and i only offer the best ports the reason why i am asking for this is it is now ported to X-Box and its a arcade style airplane shooter and looks good the source,info, and screenshots are available at:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/dd2/?b...ease_id=161456

Eric

Default Re: Dodgin' Diamond 2 0.2 Port

Dogdgin' Diamond is the shooter, right? Actually, it will work.....I got an older version to work but it would crash as soon as I started the game.

i dont have the game never played it but shooters are my fav games and most of them are really amazing when both this game and C-Dogs are released or if C-Dogs is released i will mention more i have so many things in my head i go to sites and search for games and find sources on my spear time so i hope things workout

Eric

Dream Coder

almost done porting it. *;D

edit: whoops i should refresh more... hope i dont have that same problem...
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Dream Coder

done. in game playing. its slow, keyboard controls and buggy controls but it works. also no sound =\. i guess i have a tad bit of work to do hehe.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Actually, I was working on this too I was slowed down by trying to re-write the 'fscanf' stuff so the reading/writing to the VMU would work. I was also going to add 'digital/analog' control options instead of 'keyboard/joystick'. If you don't mind, would you mind tag teaming on your code?

EDIT: Did you change to channel 1 in line 290 (if I didn't do any modifications/deletions) in main.c? That should get the sound working. Also, I haven't got to it yet but changing some of the screen settings in main.c and timing in engine.c should speed it up.

Dream Coder

hrm i already have it all working... other than permission from the author and i sent him an email before i made my first post here asking for it. Until i get permission im just gonna finish tweaking the different menu systems and making the high score work on the DC (rotation style with the letters). oh, and after adding some nice speed compiler settings it runs at what seems to be full speed...

i want to thank you guys for this one if you like this you will like me next request i dont know what it is yet but i will let you know and dont worry it will be good

Dream Coder

Update: I just got the ok from the author. It is pretty much ready to go. I plan on releasing in conjunction with the port of Shippy1984 (http://www.shippysite.com/manual.html) that i have been working on and one other shooter to release all at the same time. Within the next two weeks.

Wow, this is the Summer of the DC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information